Get the latest EPL predictions for the 2020/2021 season with Gamblers Pro. We combine our knowledge with the latest football analytics software to provide you with actionable Premier League betting tips that can help you beat the bookmaker more often.
English Premier League Predictions this weekend
Take a quick glance through our match result EPL predictions for the upcoming fixtures. Below you can find more details on our exact betting tips for these games.
- 03-04-2021: Chelsea vs West Brom – HOME WIN
- 03-04-2021: Leeds vs Sheff Utd – HOME WIN
- 03-04-2021: Leicester vs Man City – AWAY WIN
- 03-04-2021: Arsenal vs Liverpool – DRAW
- 04-04-2021: Saints vs Burnley – AWAY WIN [DNB]
- 04-04-2021: Newcastle vs Spurs – DRAW [HT]
- 04-04-2021: Aston Villa vs Fulham – AWAY WIN [DNB]
- 04-04-2021: Man Utd vs Brighton – HOME WIN
Chelsea vs West Brom EPL Predictions
|Chelsea (win 77%)||Draw (16%)||West Brom (win 7%)|
Chelsea have shown outstanding form since Tuchel took charge, whereas WBA have lost 2 of their last 3. The bookies heavily favour Chelsea for this, our first EPL expert predictions this weekend, and we don’t blame them.
- Chelsea have 5W and 3D from their last 8 games.
- Chelsea have only conceded 2 goals in their last 8 games (6 clean sheets).
- Leeds have failed to score in 4 of their last 5.
Our EPL expert predictions for Chelsea vs West Brom: Chelsea win to nil [Win to Nil FT] at odds of 1.65. Little value in this market to be honest. Consider adding Chelsea to your weekly accumulator instead.
Leeds United vs Sheffield United EPL Predictions
|Leeds (win 62%)||Draw (22%)||Sheff. Utd (win 16%)|
The sacking of Chris Wilder didn’t help the Blades in their last match – losing 5-0 to Leicester. Leeds will fancy themselves to bang a few in today.
- Sheffield Utd are 6L – 2W from their last 8 matches.
- The Blades have only scored 2 goals in their last 7 games.
- Leeds are 3W – 1D – 4W from their last 8.
- All of Leeds last 4 home games have been BTTS ‘NO’
Our EPL expert predictions for Leeds Utd vs Sheffield Utd: Leeds win [Match Result – First Half] at odds of 2.05. The stats point to this result.
Leicester City vs Manchester City EPL Predictions
|Leicester (win 16%)||Draw (23%)||Man City (win 61%)|
Manchester City are strolling to the title, but can the Foxes slow their progress? Here are our expert EPL predictions for Leicester vs Man City.
- Leicester have won 5 of their last 8 (H & A).
- All of Leicester’s last 4 home games have been +3.5 goals.
- Man City have 10 away wins in the Premier league this season.
Our EPL expert predictions for Leicester vs Man City: Man City win & over 2.5 [Match Winner & O/U 2.5] at odds of 2.40. Given the form guide and stats, this EPL betting tip looks to have good value.
Arsenal vs Liverpool EPL Predictions
|Arsenal (win 30%)||Draw (27%)||Liverpool (win 43%)|
Liverpool have lost 6 of their last 8 while Arsenal have only one defeat in their last 6. Could an upset be on the cards for this EPL expert prediction for this weekend?
- Arsenal have scored 9 goals in their last 4 matches.
- Liverpool’s away form is decent – 3W and 1L in their last 4.
Our EPL expert predictions for Arsenal vs Liverpool: Draw [Match Result – Full Time] at odds of 3.50. Both sides blowing hot and cold this season. A draw seems about right.
Southampton vs Burnley EPL Predictions
|Southampton (win 45%)||Draw (29%)||Burnley (win 26%)|
Value bet from all of the EPL expert predictions this weekend. The bookies are firmly favouring Saints, but the form book suggests otherwise.
- Saints form has been woeful the last couple of months. 6L – 1W – 1D
- Burnley have only lost once in their last 8.
Our EPL expert predictions for Saints vs Burnley: Burnley [Draw No Bet] at odds of 2.50. You can get 3.50 on Burnley for the win (good value), or take the insurance of Draw No Bet at 2.50.
Newcastle United vs Tottenham Hotspur EPL Predictions
|Newcastle (win 17%)||Draw (24%)||Tottenham (win 59%)|
Pressure is mounting on Steve Bruce with the Magpies having only won once in their last 8 and only 2 points above the drop zone. Can he overcome an inconsistent Spurs side?
- Newcastle have 2D, 1W and 1L from their last 4 at home.
- Newcastle have not managed to win a home match to ‘nil’ all season.
- Spurs are 2W and 2L from their last 4 away.
Our EPL expert predictions for Newcastle Utd vs Tottenham: Draw[Match Result – First Half] at odds of 2.10. Expecting things to be tight in the first half, particularly as it’s the first game back after the international break.
Aston Villa vs Fulham EPL Predictions
|Aston Villa (win 42%)||Draw (29%)||Fulham (win 29%)|
Villa have only 1 win in their last 7 while Fulham have lost 3 of their last 4. A win for the Cottagers could pull them out of the relegation if Newcastle fail to beat Spurs, so plenty to play for.
- 6 of Fulham’s last 8 games have been BTTS ‘NO’. The same stats also applies to Villa.
- Fulham are unbeaten in their last 4 away matches – 2W and 2D.
Our EPL expert predictions for Aston Villa vs Fulham: Fulham [Draw No Bet] at odds of 2.25. A big match for Scott Parker’s boys in their fight for Premier League survival.
Manchester United vs Brighton & Hove Albion EPL Predictions
|Man Utd (win 57%)||Draw (25%)||Brighton (win 18%)|
Both sides have won their last two matches but surely Ole will be more confident going into the Super Sunday EPL prediction.
- MU are 4W and 4D from their last 8.
- Brighton are 2W – 1L – 1D in their last 4 away.
Our EPL expert predictions for Man Utd vs Brighton: Man Utd to win by 1 goal [Winning Margin] at odds of 3.00. Not great value in these markets, but 2/1 is acceptable for this wager.
Wolves vs Liverpool EPL Predictions
|Wolves (win –%)||Draw (–%)||Liverpool (win –%)|
EPL tips coming soon …
Our EPL expert predictions for Wolves vs Liverpool: TBC
Fulham vs Leeds EPL Predictions
|Fulham (win –%)||Draw (–%)||Leeds (win –%)|
EPL predictions for this match will follow shortly.
Our EPL expert predictions for Fulham vs Leeds: TBC
Premier League Table Predictions
For long term EPL predictions, you want to check out the ‘outrights’ or ‘futures’ markets with your chosen betting site. Now is the time to jump on these bets as you usually get better value the further you are from the finish. These are some of the markets you can explore as part of your season-long English Premier League betting tips strategy:
These are the current odds for the most popular EPL outright predictions bets. Man City have jumped back into contention, with Chelsea rapidly drifting out.
- Outright winner: Man City 1.06, Man Utd 19.00, Liverpool 26.00, Leicester 51.00, Chelsea 101.00
- Top goalscorer: Mo Salah 2.15, Harry Kane 5.00, Son Heung-Min 9.50, Bruno Fernandes 10.00, Jamie Vardy 12.00,
- Top 4 finish: Man Utd 1.18, Liverpool 1.25, Chelsea 1.86, Leicester 2.00, Tottenham 4.25, Everton 8.00, Aston Villa 9.00 [Betting closed on Man City finishing in top 4]
- To be Relegated: West Brom 1.04, Sheff Utd 1.06, Fulham 1.25, Newcastle 4.35, Burnley 6.00, Brighton 23.00
*Prices accurate at time of writing (12th February 2021) – odds quoted from SportPesa.UK
Popular EPL Bets
Online bookmakers offer well over 100 betting markets on EPL matches, so it can get a little confusing which wagers to pick. There are better profits to be made if your Premier League predictions involve ‘how’ a team will win (or a result will happen), rather than simply having a flutter on the match result.
However, you need to factor in the risk vs reward ratio. Of course, the more precise you get with your EPL bets, the higher odds you can expect. The flip side of this is that they will involve a higher level of risk. Added to this, bookmakers set different margins for each market, and this affects both the true betting value and your payout.
Here are some of the top betting markets this season where you can apply the best English Premier League Predictions for this Saturday:
- 1X2 (Match Result): This is still the most popular football bet. To win, you only need to predict if the full-time result will be a home win (1), a draw (X), or an away win (2). Although, it doesn’t always offer the biggest odds, it often carries the lowest margins and it’s less risky than many other wagers.
- Draw No Bet: With quite a few EPL matches ending in a draw, the draw no bet (DNB) wager has steadily grown in popularity. This is the same as betting on the match result market, but the bet is void – and you get your stake back – if the game is drawn. It’s a good bet if you fancy the underdog in the betting because if offers some insurance to punters.
- BTTS: Both teams to score is an excellent wager for neutrals. It doesn’t matter what the final result is, you simply need both of the teams to score. Understandably, the odds are not usually that high given the simplicity of the bet, but it is still an EPL predictions favourite. A variant of this punt is BTTS in Both Halves. This pays out a lot more, but of course, it’s harder to win.
- First goalscorer: The value of this bet depends on the player you choose. For instance, there isn’t much value in picking Kane, Aguero or Salah. Instead, it’s a good punt for games like Aston Villa vs Brighton, where the first goalscorer could be one of several players.
- O/U Total Goals: Another simple bet that doesn’t require the punter to pick a winner. Also, you don’t need both teams to score. Bookmakers will offer several of these markets, starting from over/under 0.5 goals, over-under 1.5 goals up to over/under 6.5 goals. The most common is O/U 2.5 goals. If you bet ‘over’ 2.5, you win if the match finishes with 3, 4, 5 or more goals (extra time and penalty shootouts not included).
How much to bet on these EPL Predictions
The vast majority of recreational punters use the same stake value for every one of our expert EPL betting tips. However, we don’t recommend this betting system if you’re serious about making good profits from betting on the Premier League.
You need to have a bankroll management system and then bet in accordance with the perceived risk of the EPL predictions you are wagering on. One of the most successful strategies is the Kelly Criterion – also known as the Kelly Bet. This how it works:
The Kelly Bet formula
- f = The recommended percentage of your bankroll to bet
- b = The bookmaker’s odds (in decimal) minus 1
- p = Your perceived probability of winning using our EPL predictions
- q = The probability of losing (1 – p)
Armed with this formula, you can now start to put values to the letters. Let’s take the Premier League betting tips from the Leeds vs Fulham match. We chose Leeds to win [1X2 Full-Time] at odds of 1.60. This fills in the ‘b’.
- b = 1.60 – 1 = 0.60
Now comes the most important part, and ultimately this will depend on whether the strategy is successful or not. You need to assess the probability of your EPL predictions being right. The bookies have Leeds at 59% for the win, we think it’s slightly higher, so we are saying 65%; therefore:
- p = 0.65 (this is 65% in decimal)
- q = 0.35
With all the values in place, we can now calculate the formula:
(0.60 x 0.65 – 0.35) / 0.60 = f (0.0666*) x 100 = 6.66%
Using the Kelly formula, it is recommended to bet 6.66% of our bankroll on this EPL prediction.
Free-to-Enter Football Jackpot Games
We bookies eager to secure (and keep) your custom, there are several free-to- enter football jackpot games that run throughout the season. These can be exclusive to Premier League football or they may involve matches from other leagues as well. We’ve hand-picked the best games for you to check out.
Best Free EPL Tips & Predictions FAQ
Can I cashout my EPL bets?
Yes, most online bookmakers have the cashout feature on their platforms (because they make better profits from it). Regardless of that, this is still a great tool to use, particularly on accumulator bets in which 5 out of 6 selections have won, and you’re getting nervous on the final match.
Can I bet in-play on the Premier League?
Absolutely, yes! In-play (live) betting is very popular for Premier League football. It can be a riskier betting strategy, but the rewards are there if you pick the right bets. One thing we would say about in-play betting is the bookmaker’s margins tend to be higher (so you get less value). This is something to quickly check before getting your money in the game.
Is it worth paying for EPL betting tips?
In our opinion, no it isn’t. This is not to say that there aren’t some good tipsters out there, but the league at the moment is in a strange bubble. No EPL tips expert could call Leicester beating Man City 5 – 2, Spurs 6 – 1 Man Utd, and Aston Villa 7 – 2 against Liverpool.
Of course, to avoid this, the majority of paid tipsters play it safe with bets that payout less than evens, such as over 2.5 goals. Our EPL predictions look for more value. The win ratio may not be as high, but the profits over the season are likely to be better.
How do I win on football betting every time?
Gamblers Pro is not in the business of misleading punters; so we won’t sugar coat this. It’s virtually impossible to win on football betting every time you have a punt. Even selections that are 1/100 (1.01) can lose. However, you can improve your success rate by putting in the research, and only bet when there’s value in the markets.
Also, use a money management system alongside our expert EPL predictions so that you know how much of your bankroll to stake on each bet.
Can I use these EPL predictions in Nigeria?
Yes, you sure can. All major sportsbooks offer English Premier League betting, so you can apply these predictions as you choose. If you’re looking for a licensed and regulated betting site in Nigeria, please read our Bet9ja review to see if it meets your requirements.
Can I use these EPL predictions as part of an accumulator (ACCA) bet?
Who will win the 2020/21 English Premier League?
When is the best time to place my bets?
Disclaimer: Our EPL expert predictions are made for entertainment only. We do not take any responsibility for any financial loss incurred as a result of real money wagers placed on these EPL predictions.