Get the latest EPL predictions for the 2020/2021 season with Gamblers Pro. We combine our knowledge with the latest football analytics software to provide you with actionable Premier League betting tips that can help you beat the bookmaker more often.
English Premier League Predictions this weekend
Take a quick glance through our match result EPL predictions for the upcoming fixtures. Below you can find more details on our exact betting tips for these games.
- 19-01-2021: West Ham vs West Brom – DRAW
- 19-01-2021: Leicester vs Chelsea – DRAW
- 20-01-2021: Man City vs Aston Villa – HOME WIN
Please note: The awful situation with the coronavirus is playing havoc, with individual players missing games and also fixtures being postponed. This is something you need to monitor closely as it could affect your betting decision.
West Ham United vs West Bromwich Albion EPL Predictions
|West Ham (win 61%)||Draw (23%)||West Brom (win 16%)|
West Ham are in good form at the moment with 2W and 2D in their last 4. Furthermore, they haven’t conceded a goal in their last 3 matches. Big Sam’s WBA claimed a much-needed victory at the weekend away to Wolves. Could this be the spark they need to start putting a run together?
- West Ham have a 4W, 3D and 2L home record. They are unbeaten in 3 at home, too.
- West Brom are also unbeaten in 3 away with 2D and 1W.
- West Brom have scored at least once in their last 4 Premier league away games.
Our EPL expert predictions for West Ham Utd vs West Brom: Draw [Match Result Full Time] at odds of 4.05. While on paper United look to have this, WBA’s away form is also decent, so we can see the spoils being shared here.
Leicester City vs Chelsea EPL Predictions
|Leicester (win 33%)||Draw (28%)||Chelsea (win 39%)|
An interesting midweek EPL predictions match sees in-form Leicester welcome misfiring Chelsea to the King Power Stadium. Leicester saw off the dangerous Saints last weekend which pushed their unbeaten run to 5. Chelsea laboured to an away win against 10-man Fulham for their first victory in 4. The bookies all fancy Chelsea, which Gamblers Pro EPL finds a little surprising.
- Leicester have only lost once in their last 8 games. That was at home to Everton.
- Before beating Fulham, Chelsea had lost their last 3 away games.
- Chelsea have scored exactly 1 goal in each of their last 4 away games.
Our EPL expert predictions for Leicester City vs Chelsea: Leicester [Match Result Full Time] at odds of 2.90. There is simply too much value to ignore on this one. As an alternative EPL betting tip, you can go for draw no bet at 2.05, which gives you some cover.
Manchester City vs Aston Villa EPL Predictions
|Man City (win –%)||Draw (–%)||Aston Villa (win –%)|
- West Ham
- West Brom
Our EPL expert predictions for West Ham Utd vs West Brom: A
Premier League Table Predictions
For long term EPL predictions, you want to check out the ‘outrights’ or ‘futures’ markets with your chosen betting site. Now is the time to jump on these bets as you usually get better value the further you are from the finish. These are some of the markets you can explore as part of your season-long English Premier League betting tips strategy:
These are the current odds for the most popular EPL outright predictions bets. Man City have jumped back into contention, with Chelsea drifting out.
- Outright winner: Man City 1.86, Liverpool 3.25, Man Utd 7.00, Tottenham 13.00, Chelsea 33.00
- Top goalscorer: Mo Salah 3.25, Harry Kane 4.00, Jamie Vardy 5.00, Son Heung-Min 8.00, Bruno Fernandes 11.00
- Top 4 finish: Man City 1.05, Liverpool 1.08, Man Utd 1.33, Tottenham 1.74, Chelsea 2.40
- To be Relegated: Sheffield Utd 1.04, West Brom 1.16, Fulham 1.74, Burnley 4.00, Newcastle 4.35, Brighton 4.35
*Prices accurate at time of writing (10th January 2021) – odds quoted from SportPesa.UK
Popular EPL Bets
Online bookmakers offer well over 100 betting markets on EPL matches, so it can get a little confusing which wagers to pick. There are better profits to be made if your Premier League predictions involve ‘how’ a team will win (or a result will happen), rather than simply having a flutter on the match result.
However, you need to factor in the risk vs reward ratio. Of course, the more precise you get with your EPL bets, the higher odds you can expect. The flip side of this is that they will involve a higher level of risk. Added to this, bookmakers set different margins for each market, and this affects both the true betting value and your payout.
Here are some of the top betting markets this season where you can apply the best English Premier League Predictions for this Saturday:
- 1X2 (Match Result): This is still the most popular football bet. To win, you only need to predict if the full-time result will be a home win (1), a draw (X), or an away win (2). Although, it doesn’t always offer the biggest odds, it often carries the lowest margins and it’s less risky than many other wagers.
- Draw No Bet: With quite a few EPL matches ending in a draw, the draw no bet (DNB) wager has steadily grown in popularity. This is the same as betting on the match result market, but the bet is void – and you get your stake back – if the game is drawn. It’s a good bet if you fancy the underdog in the betting because if offers some insurance to punters.
- BTTS: Both teams to score is an excellent wager for neutrals. It doesn’t matter what the final result is, you simply need both of the teams to score. Understandably, the odds are not usually that high given the simplicity of the bet, but it is still an EPL predictions favourite. A variant of this punt is BTTS in Both Halves. This pays out a lot more, but of course, it’s harder to win.
- First goalscorer: The value of this bet depends on the player you choose. For instance, there isn’t much value in picking Kane, Aguero or Salah. Instead, it’s a good punt for games like Aston Villa vs Brighton, where the first goalscorer could be one of several players.
- O/U Total Goals: Another simple bet that doesn’t require the punter to pick a winner. Also, you don’t need both teams to score. Bookmakers will offer several of these markets, starting from over/under 0.5 goals, over-under 1.5 goals up to over/under 6.5 goals. The most common is O/U 2.5 goals. If you bet ‘over’ 2.5, you win if the match finishes with 3, 4, 5 or more goals (extra time and penalty shootouts not included).
How much to bet on these EPL Predictions
The vast majority of recreational punters use the same stake value for every one of our expert EPL betting tips. However, we don’t recommend this betting system if you’re serious about making good profits from betting on the Premier League.
You need to have a bankroll management system and then bet in accordance with the perceived risk of the EPL predictions you are wagering on. One of the most successful strategies is the Kelly Criterion – also known as the Kelly Bet. This how it works:
The Kelly Bet formula
- f = The recommended percentage of your bankroll to bet
- b = The bookmaker’s odds (in decimal) minus 1
- p = Your perceived probability of winning using our EPL predictions
- q = The probability of losing (1 – p)
Armed with this formula, you can now start to put values to the letters. Let’s take the Premier League betting tips from the Leeds vs Fulham match. We chose Leeds to win [1X2 Full-Time] at odds of 1.60. This fills in the ‘b’.
- b = 1.60 – 1 = 0.60
Now comes the most important part, and ultimately this will depend on whether the strategy is successful or not. You need to assess the probability of your EPL predictions being right. The bookies have Leeds at 59% for the win, we think it’s slightly higher, so we are saying 65%; therefore:
- p = 0.65 (this is 65% in decimal)
- q = 0.35
With all the values in place, we can now calculate the formula:
(0.60 x 0.65 – 0.35) / 0.60 = f (0.0666*) x 100 = 6.66%
Using the Kelly formula, it is recommended to bet 6.66% of our bankroll on this EPL prediction.
Free-to-Enter Football Jackpot Games
We bookies eager to secure (and keep) your custom, there are several free-to- enter football jackpot games that run throughout the season. These can be exclusive to Premier League football or they may involve matches from other leagues as well. We’ve hand-picked the best games for you to check out.
Best Free EPL Tips & Predictions FAQ
Can I cashout my EPL bets?
Yes, most online bookmakers have the cashout feature on their platforms (because they make better profits from it). Regardless of that, this is still a great tool to use, particularly on accumulator bets in which 5 out of 6 selections have won, and you’re getting nervous on the final match.
Can I bet in-play on the Premier League?
Absolutely, yes! In-play (live) betting is very popular for Premier League football. It can be a riskier betting strategy, but the rewards are there if you pick the right bets. One thing we would say about in-play betting is the bookmaker’s margins tend to be higher (so you get less value). This is something to quickly check before getting your money in the game.
Is it worth paying for EPL betting tips?
In our opinion, no it isn’t. This is not to say that there aren’t some good tipsters out there, but the league at the moment is in a strange bubble. No EPL tips expert could call Leicester beating Man City 5 – 2, Spurs 6 – 1 Man Utd, and Aston Villa 7 – 2 against Liverpool.
Of course, to avoid this, the majority of paid tipsters play it safe with bets that payout less than evens, such as over 2.5 goals. Our EPL predictions look for more value. The win ratio may not be as high, but the profits over the season are likely to be better.
How do I win on football betting every time?
Gamblers Pro is not in the business of misleading punters; so we won’t sugar coat this. It’s virtually impossible to win on football betting every time you have a punt. Even selections that are 1/100 (1.01) can lose. However, you can improve your success rate by putting in the research, and only bet when there’s value in the markets.
Also, use a money management system alongside our expert EPL predictions so that you know how much of your bankroll to stake on each bet.
Can I use these EPL predictions in Nigeria?
Yes, you sure can. All major sportsbooks offer English Premier League betting, so you can apply these predictions as you choose. If you’re looking for a licensed and regulated betting site in Nigeria, please read our Bet9ja review to see if it meets your requirements.
Can I use these EPL predictions as part of an accumulator (ACCA) bet?
Who will win the 2020/21 English Premier League?
When is the best time to place my bets?
Disclaimer: Our EPL expert predictions are made for entertainment only. We do not take any responsibility for any financial loss incurred as a result of real money wagers placed on these EPL predictions.