Get the latest EPL predictions for the 2020/2021 season with Gamblers Pro. We combine our knowledge with the latest football analytics software to provide you with actionable Premier League betting tips that can help you beat the bookmaker more often.
English Premier League Predictions this weekend
Before looking at our EPL predictions for this weekend; it’s certainly worth a look back at Game Week 5. If you’re new to this page; these were some of our expert EPL betting tips last time out:
- WINNER: Calvert-Lewin [Anytime Goalscorer] – odds 2.70
- WINNER: Man City to win by 1 goal [Winning Margin] – odds 3.60
- WINNER: Crystal Palace vs Brighton: 1 or 2 [Double Chance 1st Half] – odds 1.70
- WINNER: Aston Villa [Draw No Bet] – odds 3.50
- WINNER: West Brom vs Burnley: draw [1X2 Full Time] – odds 3.30
While ‘nearly’ doesn’t count, it’s also worth mentioning, we tipped Chelsea to win and over 2.5 goals [odds 2.60] and Southampton scored an equaliser in the 92nd minute. Plus, we had the same market for Tottenham [odds 2.30] and West Ham equalised in the 94th minute.
That’s why we believe Gamblers Pro EPL bring you the best Premier League betting tips online – and they are free! Enough talking, check out this week’s EPL predictions below.
Aston Villa vs Leeds United EPL Predictions
|Aston Villa (win 41%)||Draw (27%)||Leeds Utd (win 32%)|
Aston Villa can’t stop winning at the moment. They are now the only team in the Premier League with a perfect record: played 4 – won 4.
This week, our first EPL predictions for Friday night football this season, see Villa play host to Leeds Utd. The Whites suffered their second defeat last week – losing to Wolves, and it was the first game that they failed to score in.
What Gamblers Pro EPL betting tips likes is that the bookies are still offer plenty of value on Aston Villa, so there’s rich pickings up for grabs here.
- Aston Villa have kept three clean sheets in their four matches.
- 50% of Villa’s matches have had less than 1.5 goals.
- Leeds scored 7 goals in their first two matches, but have only scored 2 goals in the last three matches.
- Two of Leeds last three games have had under 1.5 goals.
EPL expert predictions for Aston Villa vs Leeds United: Aston Villa to win by 1 goal [Winning Margin] at 3.70 – 3.75. Villa are keeping things tight at the back, and with two of their games being 1-0 wins, this bets looks good value.
West Ham United vs Manchester City Predictions
|West Ham (win 15%)||Draw (18%)||Man City (win 67%)|
Our first Premier League prediction for Saturday is West Ham vs Man City. The Hammers will be buzzing after snatching a last-gasp point at Spurs last week. That stretched their unbeaten run to three games, in which they’ve scored 10 goals.
However, things are never easy when Pep’s side are the opposition. Although City haven’t been firing on all cylinders, they picked up a decent win against Arsenal in their last match and kept their first clean sheet of the season in the process. Naturally, the EPL expert predictions at the bookmakers are favouring an away win, so let’s see what are the best markets.
- 80% of West Ham’s matches have had over 2.5 goals.
- In West Ham’s two home games, neither have seen both teams score.
- Five of Man City’s seven goals have come in the first-half.
- Man City have scored in both halves in 50% of their Premier Leagues games.
EPL betting tips for West Ham United vs Manchester City: Man City to win and both teams to score at 2.25 – 2.35. Man City have yet to clean an away clean sheet, and West Ham are full of confidence. We think City will win a thrilling encounter.
Fulham vs Crystal Palace Predictions
|Fulham (win 34%)||Draw (30%)||Crystal Palace (win 36%)|
At the fifth time of asking, Fulham managed to pick up their first points of the season with a draw against the Blades last week. They will be hoping to add to that tally this week as they welcome London rivals Crystal Palace to the Cottage.
Palace snapped a two-game losing streak themselves last time out with a draw against Brighton. These matches serve up the type of Premier League predictions across all results.
- Fulham have not kept a clean sheet yet this season.
- Fulham have not scored in 60% of their matches.
- Crystal Palace have not kept a clean sheet away from home (2 games).
- Only 2 out of the 8 goals Palace have conceded have come in the first half.
EPL expert predictions for Fulham vs Crystal Palace: Crystal Palace over 0.5 [First-half team goals] at 2.20 – 2.30. Place have scored in four of their five matches, and in each of these games, they’ve scored in the 1st-half. This Premier League betting tip is too good to miss.
Manchester United vs Chelsea EPL Predictions
|Manchester Utd (win 38%)||Draw (27%)||Chelsea (win 35%)|
This is probably the biggest game of the weekend, which always brings extra attention in regards to EPL predictions. United will be relived to have bounced back from their horror show against Spurs with a 1 – 4 with at Newcastle.
Chelsea will be a little more annoyed after letting a 2-goal lead slip in their 3 – 3 draw with Southampton. That was Chelsea’s second 3 – 3 draw in their last three matches. Surprisingly, the bookmakers are favouring Utd despite them losing both of their previous home matches – conceding 9 in the process. Check out our EPL betting tips below.
- Man Utd have scored and conceded in all four of their games this season.
- Utd have scored 9 goals this season, but only 2 of those have come at Old Trafford.
- All of Utd’s matches have had more than 3.5 goals.
- Chelsea have scored 3 or goals in 4 out of 5 matches.
- 10 of Chelsea’s 13 goals have been scored in the second half.
Our expert EPL predictions for Manchester United vs Chelsea: Chelsea win and over 3.5 goals at odds of 6.30 – 6.50. There are several ‘safer’ options to bet on this match. You could simply back Chelsea for the 1X2 win, but both of these sides can score and concede, so this is worth a punt.
Liverpool vs Sheffield United Predictions
|Liverpool (win 75%)||Draw (16%)||Sheffield Utd (win 9%)|
Despite being denied a late winner against Everton last Saturday, Liverpool played much more like their themselves – and it was a good recovery from the 2 – 7 loss suffered at Villa Park the week previous.
This week the Reds welcome out-of-form Sheffield United to Anfield. The Blades appear to be suffering from the ‘second season blues’ having only won one point in their first five matches. Gamblers Pro EPL expert predictions are siding with the bookmakers that this will be a comfortable home win.
- Liverpool have scored at least two goals in each of their 5 league games this season.
- The Reds have scored in both halves in 80% of their matches, including the last three.
- Sheffield Utd have conceded in all five league matches this season.
- 80% of the Blades’ games have been 0 – 0 at half time.
EPL predictions for this weekend for Liverpool vs Sheffield United: Liverpool -1 [Asian Handicap 2nd Half] at odds of 2.10. Although Sheff Utd are not conceding too many, this Liverpool team finds a way to score.
Southampton vs Everton EPL Predictions
|Southampton (win 33%)||Draw (27%)||Everton (win 40%)|
These are the EPL predictions we crave for, as there is value on both teams – and the draw.
Saints will be buzzing after twice coming from behind to rescue a point away at Chelsea with stretched their unbeaten run to three games. Everton also came from behind to earn a point in the Merseyside derby with Liverpool last week. Those were the first points Everton have dropped this season, but they still remain unbeaten.
- Southampton have scored in both halves in 60% of their matches, including the last two.
- The Saints have scored two goals in each of their last two home games.
- Everton have scored in all five matches; they also conceded in their last four.
- Everton have also scored in both halves in 60% of their games, including the last two.
Our EPL expert predictions for Southampton vs Everton: Everton win [1X2 Full Time] at odds of 2.40 – 2.50. There is enough value in these Premier League betting tips to shoot straight at the main markets.
Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Newcastle United Predictions
|Wolves (win 54%)||Draw (27%)||Newcastle Utd (win 19%)|
Both of these sides are struggling to find top form, but Wolves look in better shape coming into this match in the black country. Wolves have won their last two matches without conceding a goal, which is impressive given the lack of clean sheets this season.
The Magpies will be hurting after losing 1 – 4 at home to Man Utd last week, but perhaps they will take confidence from the fact that they are unbeaten on the road (2 games) this season. Find out below what our Premier League betting tips are for this encounter.
- Wolves have kept a clean sheet in 60% of their matches, while scoring in 80% of them.
- Wolves have won their last two matches 1 – 0. They have not scored in both halves in any match this season.
- Newcastle have conceded in 80% of their games, and scored in 80% of them, too.
- 40% of Newcastle’s matches have had over 3.5 goals.
Our EPL predictions for Wolverhampton vs Newcastle: Wolves win and [1X2 2nd Half] at odds of 2.10 – 2.15. Wolves are currently scoring in the second-half of their matches. Newcastle are fond of conceding. This bet makes sense.
Arsenal vs Leicester City Predictions
|Arsenal (win 50%)||Draw (25%)||Leicester (win 25%)|
Both teams come into this game with 3 wins and 2 losses from their first 5 Premier League 2020/21 matches. However, it’s Arsenal who the bookies fancy as Leicester have lost their last two. Interestingly, Arsenal have a 100% home record, but that is equaled by the Foxes’ away record – both two wins from two. Here are some key stats before revealing our expert EPL predictions.
- Arsenal have won both of their home games this season 2- 1.
- Arsenal have scored and conceded in 80% of their matches.
- 5 of Arsenal’s 8 goals have come in the second half.
- After scoring 12 goals in their first three games; Leicester haven’t scored in their last two.
- The Foxes beat Man City 2 – 5 in their last away game.
Expert Premier League betting tip for Arsenal vs Leicester: Draw at 3.80 – 3.90 [1X2 Full Time]. We know draws are notoriously hard to predict, but this has solid potential, and the price is healthy, too.
Brighton vs West Bromwich Albion Predictions
|Brighton (win 54%)||Draw (25%)||West Brom (win 21%)|
Down to the south coast for these EPL bet tips. Both sides are struggling for form. Brighton have 1 win and 1 draw from their first five matches; and WBA have 2 draws from the same number of games. What will give the Baggies some hope is that Brighton have lost both of their home matches.
- WBA have failed to score in 60% of their games this season.
- The Baggies kept their first clean sheet in their last match.
- Brighton have scored in 100% of their matches this season.
- 60% of Brighton’s games have had more than 3.5 goals.
Gamblers Pro EPL tip for Brighton vs West Brom: Brighton win [1X2 1st Half] at odds of 2.35 – 2.40.
Burnley vs Tottenham Hotspur Predictions
|Burnley (win 18%)||Draw (24%)||Tottenham (win 58%)|
Monday night EPL predictions sees Burnley welcome the visit of Spurs. It hasn’t been a great start to the season for Burnley – losing 3 and drawing 1; however, a clean sheet in their last match will help to build up some confidence.
Tottenham arrive having thrown away a 3 – 0 lead against the Hammers in their last Premier League game, and they played Europa League football on Thursday. Could the extra rest help Burnley?
- Burnley have only scored 3 goals in 4 games.
- Burnley have conceded in 75% of their matches.
- Tottenham are yet to keep a clean sheet this season.
- Spurs have scored 11 goals in their last two away games.
Our EPL expert tips for Burnley vs Tottenham: Tottenham win and both teams to score at odds of 3.10 – 3.25. Plenty of value with this one.
Premier League Table Predictions
For long term EPL predictions, you want to check out the ‘outrights’ or ‘futures’ markets with your chosen betting site. Now is the time to jump on these bets as you usually get better value the further you are from the finish. These are some of the markets you can explore as part of your season-long English Premier League betting tips strategy:
These are the current odds for the most popular EPL outright predictions bets. For the first time this season, Liverpool are the favourites to retain the title. Man City and Man United are slipping in the betting. Other sides, including Spurs, Arsenal and Everton are have their odds shortened.
- Outright winner: Liverpool 13/10, Man City 7/5, Chelsea 14/1
- Top goalscorer: Mo Salah 7/2, Jamie Vardy 13/2, Dominic Calvert-Lewin 13/2, Harry Kane 15/2
- Premier League Winner 2020/21 outright without Man City and Liverpool: Chelsea 13/10, Man Utd 5/1, Arsenal 5/1
- Top 4 finish: Liverpool 2/35, Man City 2/25, Chelsea 1/2
- Top 6 finish: Liverpool 1/100, Man City 1/100, Chelsea 2/15
We mentioned after match week 2, this …
One that caught our EPL expert predictions eye is Everton, who are currently priced at 7/4 (2.75) for a top 6 finish.
This price has dropped to 20/27 (1.74) now. If you are trading on a betting exchange, this is easy money.
*Prices accurate at time of writing (14th October 2020)
Popular EPL Bets
Online bookmakers offer well over 100 betting markets on EPL matches, so it can get a little confusing which wagers to pick. There are better profits to be made if your Premier League predictions involve ‘how’ a team will win (or a result will happen), rather than simply having a flutter on the match result.
However, you need to factor in the risk vs reward ratio. Of course, the more precise you get with your EPL bets, the higher odds you can expect. The flip side of this is that they will involve a higher level of risk. Added to this, bookmakers set different margins for each market, and this affects both the true betting value and your payout.
Here are some of the top betting markets this season where you can apply the best English Premier League Predictions for this Saturday:
- 1X2 (Match Result): This is still the most popular football bet. To win, you only need to predict if the full-time result will be a home win (1), a draw (X), or an away win (2). Although, it doesn’t always offer the biggest odds, it often carries the lowest margins and it’s less risky than many other wagers.
- Draw No Bet: With quite a few EPL matches ending in a draw, the draw no bet (DNB) wager has steadily grown in popularity. This is the same as betting on the match result market, but the bet is void – and you get your stake back – if the game is drawn. It’s a good bet if you fancy the underdog in the betting because if offers some insurance to punters.
- BTTS: Both teams to score is an excellent wager for neutrals. It doesn’t matter what the final result is, you simply need both of the teams to score. Understandably, the odds are not usually that high given the simplicity of the bet, but it is still an EPL predictions favourite. A variant of this punt is BTTS in Both Halves. This pays out a lot more, but of course, it’s harder to win.
- First goalscorer: The value of this bet depends on the player you choose. For instance, there isn’t much value in picking Kane, Aguero or Salah. Instead, it’s a good punt for games like Aston Villa vs Brighton, where the first goalscorer could be one of several players.
- O/U Total Goals: Another simple bet that doesn’t require the punter to pick a winner. Also, you don’t need both teams to score. Bookmakers will offer several of these markets, starting from over/under 0.5 goals, over-under 1.5 goals up to over/under 6.5 goals. The most common is O/U 2.5 goals. If you bet ‘over’ 2.5, you win if the match finishes with 3, 4, 5 or more goals (extra time and penalty shootouts not included).
How much to bet on these EPL Predictions
The vast majority of recreational punters use the same stake value for every one of our expert EPL betting tips. However, we don’t recommend this betting system if you’re serious about making good profits from betting on the Premier League.
You need to have a bankroll management system and then bet in accordance with the perceived risk of the EPL predictions you are wagering on. One of the most successful strategies is the Kelly Criterion – also known as the Kelly Bet. This how it works:
The Kelly Bet formula
- f = The recommended percentage of your bankroll to bet
- b = The bookmaker’s odds (in decimal) minus 1
- p = Your perceived probability of winning using our EPL predictions
- q = The probability of losing (1 – p)
Armed with this formula, you can now start to put values to the letters. Let’s take the Premier League betting tips from the Leeds vs Fulham match. We chose Leeds to win [1X2 Full-Time] at odds of 1.60. This fills in the ‘b’.
- b = 1.60 – 1 = 0.60
Now comes the most important part, and ultimately this will depend on whether the strategy is successful or not. You need to assess the probability of your EPL predictions being right. The bookies have Leeds at 59% for the win, we think it’s slightly higher, so we are saying 65%; therefore:
- p = 0.65 (this is 65% in decimal)
- q = 0.35
With all the values in place, we can now calculate the formula:
(0.60 x 0.65 – 0.35) / 0.60 = f (0.0666*) x 100 = 6.66%
Using the Kelly formula, it is recommended to bet 6.66% of our bankroll on this EPL prediction.
Free-to-Enter Football Jackpot Games
We bookies eager to secure (and keep) your custom, there are several free-to- enter football jackpot games that run throughout the season. These can be exclusive to Premier League football or they may involve matches from other leagues as well. We’ve hand-picked the best games for you to check out.
Best Free EPL Tips & Predictions FAQ
Can I cashout my EPL bets?
Yes, most online bookmakers have the cashout feature on their platforms (because they make better profits from it). Regardless of that, this is still a great tool to use, particularly on accumulator bets in which 5 out of 6 selections have won, and you’re getting nervous on the final match.
Can I bet in-play on the Premier League?
Absolutely, yes! In-play (live) betting is very popular for Premier League football. It can be a riskier betting strategy, but the rewards are there if you pick the right bets. One thing we would say about in-play betting is the bookmaker’s margins tend to be higher (so you get less value). This is something to quickly check before getting your money in the game.
Is it worth paying for EPL betting tips?
In our opinion, no it isn’t. This is not to say that there aren’t some good tipsters out there, but the league at the moment is in a strange bubble. No EPL tips expert could call Leicester beating Man City 5 – 2, Spurs 6 – 1 Man Utd, and Aston Villa 7 – 2 against Liverpool.
Of course, to avoid this, the majority of paid tipsters play it safe with bets that payout less than evens, such as over 2.5 goals. Our EPL predictions look for more value. The win ratio may not be as high, but the profits over the season are likely to be better.
How do I win on football betting every time?
Can I use these EPL predictions as part of an accumulator (ACCA) bet?
Who will win the 2020/21 English Premier League?
When is the best time to place my bets?
Disclaimer: Our EPL expert predictions are made for entertainment only. We do not take any responsibility for any financial loss incurred as a result of real money wagers placed on these EPL predictions.