4 matches, 4 players, 4 goals – that is all that stands between you and the Betway 4 To Score jackpot.
Over the last few years, Betway has really grown in stature and it’s now considered one of leading online sportsbooks in the UK and overseas. This is hardly surprising when it’s serving up terrific promotions such as 4 To Score. This is a free-to-enter football prediction game with a possible jackpot of £250,000.
How to Play Betway 4 To Score
We often say that the best promotions are the ones which are free to enter, and Betway Four To Score certainly ticks that box. If you’re a new punter, follow Gamblers Pro’s step-by-step guide on how to get started.
- 4 To Score is free to enter, but of course, you are required to have a valid account with this bookmaker. Simply visit https://betway.com to sign-up.
- Once that is sorted, click the ‘Promotions’ tab and scroll down to find the 4 To Score offer. Please note, there is also a Betway 4 To Win promo. This is for horse racing, however.
- Click the ‘Play for free’ button.
- The four pre-selected matches are shown. You must choose the first goalscorer from each game. There is a drop-down arrow beside each team for you to select the player you want.
- Alternatively, if you cannot make up your mind, you can use the ‘Random Pick’ feature. This will select the players for you.
- Quick tip! There’s an option for ‘no goalscorer’ if you have a hunch the game will finish nil nil.
- Once you’ve made your selections, click the submit to add your entry.
Betway 4 To Score Predictions This Week
These are our four to score for you this week (22nd & 23rd February 2020):
Leicester vs Man City: Aguero (MCI)
Leicester 1st goalscorer in last 4 EPL games: No scorer, Barnes, Barnes, Barnes
Man City 1st goalscorer in last 4 EPL games: Rodri, No scorer, Aguero, Aguero
Never back against Sergio. We fancy him this week.
Man Utd vs Watford: Martial (MANU)
Man Utd 1st goalscorer in last 4 EPL games: Martial, No scorer, No scorer, No Scorer
Watford 1st goalscorer in last 4 EPL games: Doucoure, Masina, Deeney, No scorer
Not much on offer here, but Martial is the obvious pick
Wolves vs Norwich: No scorer (–)
Wolves 1st goalscorer in last 4 EPL games: No Scorer, No Scorer, Jimenez, Neto
Norwich 1st goalscorer in last 4 EPL games: No scorer, No Scorer, Pukki, Pukki
Going for the ultra-risky nil-nil.
Arsenal vs Everton: Aubameyang (ARS)
Arsenal 1st goalscorer in last 4 EPL games: Aubameyang, No scorer, Martinelli, Martinelli
Everton 1st goalscorer in last 4 EPL games: Bernard, Mina, Kean, Calvert-Lewin
He did the business for us last week. More of the same again we think.
4 To Score: Key Terms & Conditions
Our team has looked through the terms and conditions to save you the effort. These are the main points of note:
- Entries must be submitted before the first match kicks off.
- £/€25,000 can be won each round. If there are no winners, the prize rolls over to the next round. The jackpot is capped at £/€250,000.
- You must have a valid Betway account to enter.
- If the first goal is classified as an own goal, then the second goal scored counts as part of the four to score competition.
- Betway uses the BBC to determine the first goalscorer.
- If two or more participants correctly guess all four goalscorers, the prize pot is equally shared.
- No deposit is required to enter Betway 4 To Score, but to withdraw any winnings, you need to have passed the company’s KYC checks and have a valid payment method registered to your account.
- the 4 To Score matches displayed above are for customer account holders in the UK, Ireland and Canada. Betway does offer this promotion at Betway Ghana and Betway Nigeria but different fixtures are used and the jackpot totals vary.