Financial betting is a whole world in and of itself, totally separate from the other forms of gambling.
Whereas betting on casinos involves playing fun games and betting on sports involves making picks and hoping, financial betting is a lot more mentally stimulating, and some would argue it isn’t betting at all if you do your research properly and learn how to trade like a pro.
We’ve created this financial betting section to guide you through the world of stocks, commodities, ETFs, money markets, and cryptocurrencies, among other things. Even if you’re totally new to betting on financial markets, don’t fret, we’ll take you through it all step by step and help you understand what you need to before you begin trading on the financial markets.
On the table below, you’ll find some of the top financial betting sites online. These have all been assessed by our experts, and you’ll be able to bet on financials safely at them.
While each site is different, they all meet these basic standards:
- They’re safe and secure financial betting sites, so you don’t have to worry about getting ripped off. These sites all have licences from regulatory bodies and financial authorities or the gambling authorities of trusted countries.
- They offer action on lots of markets. From the FTSE100 stock exchange in the UK to the global oil markets to the fast-growing cryptocurrency markets with their wild price fluctuations, you’ll be able to make money betting on financials of all kinds at these sites.
- They deliver fast payouts when you win. We understand that the best thing to do after a successful trade is to get your money out and enjoy it. These sites will pay you the same day if you use e-wallets like PayPal, Skrill, or Neteller. If you use bank transfers, you’ll get your money in 3-5 business days, which is the fastest time frame possible.
- They provide top-level customer support. This is especially important when you start betting on financials as you might have questions about how the platforms work. Live chat, email, and telephone support are offered at the top-rated financial betting sites, whereas even those lower down the list offer email and live chat at a minimum.
- They charge low fees or no fees. This is an important factor when choosing a financial betting site. Fees can eat into your profits quickly. Our recommended financials betting sites either don’t charge any or they’re negligible.
Choosing the Best Financial Betting Sites
Much like casinos or any other type of betting site, you’ll need to decide on a trustworthy financial betting site if you’re to stand a chance of making money in this game.
We’ve reviewed several sites in the table above. In the financial betting site reviews you will find all of the important information you need to know about them, including which markets they offer action on, how we know they are safe financial betting sites, and the different ways you can make money betting on them.
However, we also want to let you in on how we come to make our recommendations. That’s we’ve written the how to pick a financial betting site page. This explains how we test the sites and why the sites you see listed above make our list, whereas many others do not.
The Different Ways to Bet on Financials
Financial betting can seem confusing to begin with. There are all sorts of ways to get involved such as buying and selling stocks, spread betting, binary options trading, Forex trading, and many other ways.
We know this can all leave you feeling confused and unsure how to get started. That’s why we put together this page on ways to bet on financials.
This is an ‘overview’ page, explaining all of the different ways to bet on financials and how they work. Once you find one which sounds right for you, you’ll be able to explore it in more detail.
Betting on financial markets can be a risky business. It’s not advisable to dive in without doing proper research. We strongly recommend learning about the different ways to bet on the financial markets before using any of them.
Staying Safe While Betting on Financials
It’s possible to make immense sums of money by betting on financials. The flipside of that is, if you aren’t careful, you can also lose more money than you bargained for.
We’ve written this guide to safe financial betting to make sure you understand how financial betting works, what safety measures (like stop losses) you can use, and how you can pick safe financial betting sites and avoid the endless scams online.
Staying safe while betting on financial markets is a twofold thing – you need to make the right choices, and you need to use the right tools to manage risk. This page on safe financial betting will help you do both of those things.
Profitable Trading Strategies
There are many different financial betting strategies online. They all have exotic-sounding names, but in the end, most of them involve reading charts, predicting price action based on historical price moves in similar situations, and managing risk.
We have created a page on financial trading strategies suitable for both beginners and more experienced financial traders. By exploring this section of the site, you’ll learn which strategies pro traders use to make money betting on financials consistently, and what the realistic benefits and limitations of each strategy are.
There are trading strategies for beginners as well as those with some experience, so check it out whatever your current level.
There is absolutely no way to be 100% certain you will make money betting on financial markets every time, but there are lots of ways to improve your chances. That’s what this section is all about.
Understanding Financial Betting
The more you understand about a given market, the better your chances of having some success making money trading it. We know how bewildering the financial markets can seem to those who are new to them, and we’ve created this financial markets education centre to help you on your way.
In this section, you’ll find all sorts of useful information from what the different types of financial markets are as well as common trading terminology and slang, to brief biographies of legendary financial bettors and traders and what they did to make their fortunes.
Think of this section as a financial betting school. There will be something for everyone, except perhaps expert level traders. Whether you’re a total beginner at betting on financials or have dipped your toes a few times but want to learn more, this section will have of value something for you to exercise your grey matter with.