If you want to jump straight into playing your favourite casino games, simply choose any of the bonus offers you like the look of. If you would like to learn more about why we think these are the top online casinos on the web, and what some of the pros and cons of casinos that accept PayPal are, keep reading.
Why Play at These PayPal Casinos?
We’re glad you’re the type of player who researches before playing at online casinos that accept PayPal deposits. That means there’s a much greater chance that you’ll pick the right site, have a great gaming experience, and become a regular reader here at Gamblerspro.com.
We have a checklist which we measure all of the casinos we review against. It works sort of like a driving test – if a new PayPal casino doesn’t tick all of our most important boxes, and we can’t on good conscience deem it safe and fair, we don’t recommend it – simple!
Our mission when we started this site was to cut through all the BS and marketing nonsense and give you the plain facts about the casinos we review. That goes for these PayPal casino sites, too. So, why do we recommend these sites? Because they tick all of the following boxes.
- They have in-date licences from respected iGaming jurisdictions like the UK or Malta. We don’t recommend sites with shady licences from banana republics, or which have a history of sanctions or license suspensions/losses. You can be sure that serious authorities are keeping an eye on the casinos we recommend.
- These are all casinos that accept PayPal as both a deposit and withdrawal method. Since that’s what you’re after in this instance, we made it a top priority when reviewing these particular sites. As a result, you’ll be able to get your winnings the same day (sometimes the same hour) the casino cashier clears them.
- These PayPal casinos have fast customer support teams which responds24/7. You’ll be able to get in touch via live chat and e-mail at a minimum, and some of the best sites offer telephone support, too. The important thing is that the staff will be responsive and attentive to your needs as a player.
- They offer casino bonuses to new players, and some of them have ongoing daily or weekly bonuses, too. For example, you might get a PayPal casino deposit bonus and free spins as a welcome package, and you might enjoy weekly reload bonuses and more free spins as a loyal player. More important than the size of the offers is that they’re fair. We check the small print line by line and make sure the wagering requirements, minimum deposits, and conversion limits are ‘above board’.
- They all have hundreds of world-class casino games including PayPal slots, baccarat, blackjack, roulette, video poker, craps, and others. They also offer live dealer games. All of the games are powered by top-level software companies Like Playtech, IGT, NetEnt, and Microgaming.
The above checklist should give you an idea about why we consider these the top PayPal casinos on the web. Every site you see listed here meets the standards set out above. That means you can play with peace of mind in the knowledge that the second-rate or scam sites have all been filtered out by our team of expert reviewers.
- Sign-up Bonus
- Key Features
- Play Now
MATCH + 11 WELCOME SPINS WAGER-FREEON FIRST DEPOSIT
100% up to £200 maximum + £10 extra cash.
Min deposit £10, wagering 20x bonus amount. Bonus paid in 10% increments.
You will receive 11 welcome spins in a random game upon First Deposit.
· You have 7 days to activate the bonus, once activated welcome spins must be used within 24 hours.
· A first deposit is required to play these spins
· Welcome Spins are free from any wagering requirement
· No maximum withdrawal limits
· You must be 18 or over to play and 21 in countries where that is the minimum age by law
· Play Responsibly.
18+ Please Gamble Responsibly. Click 'Claim Bonus' to view full terms and conditions
TWO MATCH BONUSES + FREE SPINS
1st Deposit: 100% up to £100. 2nd Deposit: 50% up to £100. 3rd Deposit: 25 free spins on Starburst.
Minimum deposit is £20. 40x wagering requirements apply.
Bonus codes needed to unlock bonuses available on site.
18+ Please Gamble Responsibly. Click 'Claim Bonus' to view full terms and conditions
The Pros and Cons of PayPal Casinos
PayPal isn’t perfect, and a quick search for what people think of it will tell you it has its fair share of dissatisfied customers. Nonetheless, it is an extremely popular casino deposit method, so it must have something going for it, right?
The truth is, PayPal is a double-edged sword. As you’ll see, it makes life incredibly easy, but you’ll pay for the privilege of using it. Consider these pros and cons before you gamble online with PayPal.
The Positives of Using PayPal at Online Casinos
- You won’t have to share credit or debit cards with casinos when you use PayPal. That means if someone hacks into the casino, they’ll only see your PayPal address. They won’t be able to do anything useful with that. Just don’t use the same password for your casino account as you do for your PayPal account or they might be able to raid you!
- You can spend the money in your PayPal account at a wide range of online retailers instantly. That means if you land a progressive jackpot, you could be enjoying a shopping spree on Amazon within hours.
- PayPal offers almost instant deposits and withdrawals. Whereas bank transfers can take days, you’ll almost always have your online casino PayPal withdrawals within hours.
- Some PayPal casinos allow you to do a ‘one-click’ registration using your PayPal account. This saves time and does away with the need to fill in registration forms. Many casinos also accept it as identity verification, meaning you won’t have to send ID copies and proof of address before a large withdrawal.
- PayPal supports multiple currencies including USD, GBP, EUR, CAD, AUD, NZD, and several others. You can even have a multi-currency account.
Those are definitely some attractive advantages for an online casino player. Before you go rushing in, however, consider some of the negatives.
The Negatives of PayPal at Online Casinos
- PayPal fees are not what we would call customer-friendly. While they don’t charge any extra fees for casino withdrawals, their currency conversion rates are some of the worst in the world, and where fees do apply, they can be as much as 3%.
- This company has been known to freeze accounts containing customer money for weeks or even months for random reasons. Most players manage to get these freezes resolved, and they can be for good reasons like anti-money laundering. However, some players don’t get them resolved and never get their money back.
- PayPal has notoriously poor customer service. If you do run into problems, it could take a while to resolve them.
Overall, we would say the advantages of using PayPal outweigh the disadvantages. The best way to put it is this – when it’s good, it’s great, and when it’s bad, it’s terrible.
Frequently Asked Questions About PayPal Casinos
Q. Can I Play at PayPal Casinos on My Mobile Phone?
Yup, you can indeed. All of our casinos are compatible with Android and iOS phone and tablets. That means they work with Samsung, Huawei, LG, Lenovo, Blackberry, and Windows devices, as well as iPhone/iPads.
Some of these PayPal mobile casinos have apps for download, but these are optional. You’ll always be able to enjoy instant play straight from your mobile web browser. No download is required.
Can you recommend a PayPal casino no deposit bonus?
Check out the current offers listed in our table of approved PayPal casinos above. No deposit bonuses are going out of fashion, to some extent, and no-wager bonuses are rapidly replacing them.
Take your pick from the free spins, deposit bonuses, and cash back bonuses available.
Which of the recommended PayPal casinos on this page is the best?
Our opinion on that changes as offers come and go, new games are released, and casinos are bought and sold by operators.
Whichever site is top of our list today is the best, in the opinion of our team of experts. However, this is subject to change as time passes. You might visit us again next month and find a different casino has clinched the top spot.
Do any of these casinos accept American players?
USA players will not be able to deposit at online casinos using PayPal due to the UIGEA regulations which govern online gambling in America. However, we do have a list of US-friendly online casinos. Feel free to check those out.
On the point of restricted territories, each casino has its own unique list. However, we’ve provided a range of recommended casinos which accept players from the UK, Ireland, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Europe, South Africa, and beyond.
Do Your Recommended Casinos Offer Live Games?
Most of them offer baccarat, blackjack, roulette, and poker with live dealers. PayPal live casinos are everywhere, and we’ve included several in our list of top sites above.