We’ve searched the internet and put together a list of the best Paysafecard casinos online. There are great things about Paysafecard casinos, and there are some not so great things, too. Check out any of the online casinos which accept Paysafecard below.
- Sign-up Bonus
- Key Features
- Play Now
888 Welcome Bonus
£20 minimum deposit £100 maximum bonus.
30x wagering requirements within 90 days.
Deposits via Neteller or Skrill ineligible. 18+
Paysafecard Casinos – The Advantages
Why are so many players interested is Paysafecard casinos in the first place? As it so happens, there are some very good reasons for the popularity of this casino payment method. These include:
- Using Paysafecard at online casinos involves less risk than many other payment methods. Since you’ll use vouchers, you’ll never have to share your credit card details.
- There are no extra fees for using Paysafecard. You’ll pay £2 per month on your existing balance if you don’t use it within 12 months. You’ll also be hit with a £6 fee is you want to refund a voucher. Apart from those, there are no extra fees.
- There are thousands of Paysafecard locations all over Europe. You can pop into any of these stores and buy them with cash. This isn’t far off playing at online casinos with cash.
Paysafecard has a loyalty program of its own. You earn points for using it. You can then use these Paysafecard loyalty points for Skype credit, games on Steam, and more. This is on top of the loyalty points the casino will give you.
- Using Paysafecard gambling sites keeps your statements free from gambling transactions. Since many creditors frown upon online gambling, this is a huge plus for Paysafecard.
- Paysafecard is a safe, secure payment method. It’s regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. It’s totally legit.
- There’s a handy Paysafecard app for Android and iOS mobile devices. This allows you to keep track of your vouchers and their expiry dates.
Paysafecard Casinos – The Disadvantages
There are a few disadvantages to using Paysafecard casinos. Some of these are:
- The deposit and withdrawal limits are smaller. You usually won’t be able to do more than £250 per transaction. If you verify your account, this can increase to £1,800, but the tradeoff is that does away with the privacy element.
- Each Paysafecard voucher has an expiry date. If you don’t log into your account regularly, your credit could become void.
- Not all top casinos accept Paysafecard. It’s not as widely accepted as Neteller or Paypal.
Paysafecard Casino Bonuses
Like most casinos sites, Paysafecard casinos offer a range of bonuses and promotions to get new players started and keep old players happy. Here’s a summary of what you can claim:
- Free Spins – If you like slots, these bonuses are for you. You’ll get free games on slots from Microgaming, Playtech, NetEnt, and others.
- No Deposit Bonuses – You won’t have to risk a penny when it comes to these bonuses. The casino will give you free credit to try the games. Sometimes free spins are no deposit bonuses.
- Deposit Match Bonuses – If you agree to make a deposit, the casino will match it. For example, you might deposit £50 and the casino will give you £50 to play with.
- Loyalty Bonuses – If you play at the Paysafecard casino regularly, you’ll earn loyalty points. These can then be traded for bonus cash and free spins when you’re ready.
You can find out detailed information on casino bonuses and their specific terms and conditions in our casino reviews. You’ll see several of them in the table on this page. Scroll over the ‘Terms Apply’ text below any bonus offer to view the important parts of the small print.
Paysafecard vouchers aren’t available everywhere, and they probably won’t be the best option if you’re a high stakes player. We suggest looking into some Paysafecard alternatives.
PayPal – The original e-wallet designed by Elon Musk in the 90s, PayPal is one of the most used payment methods on the internet. There are plenty of PayPal casinos, too. Find out about how & why to use it for deposits and withdrawals here.
Neteller – If any other e-wallet ever gave the PayPal board nightmares, Neteller was it. This was the go-to wallet for online gamblers for a while, and it’s still popular today. Find out about gambling with Neteller here.
Skrill – Gamblers love fast deposits, speedy withdrawals, low fees, and loyalty points. Skrill ticks some of those boxes, but not all. Curious? Find out more in this guide to Skrill casinos.
Bitcoin – If all of the other payment methods closed or went down tomorrow, Bitcoin would still be up. Curious about gambling with the world’s favourite cryptocurrency? We’ve got a Bitcoin casinos guide to show you the pros and cons.
The Best Paysafecard Casinos – Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Is Paysafecard legit? What can you tell me about them?
Paysafecard has been around since the year 2000 and started in Austria and Germany. The idea was to create ‘cash for the internet’ by entering a secure 16-digit pin. In 2002, it transformed from a card into a voucher. By 2010, it had secured the backing of the EU, and in 2007 it processed over 10 million transactions. Since then, Paysafecard has expanded its reach to the US and Mexico and continues to grow. This company is 100% safe and legitimate.
Q. Can I play at these sites on my mobile phone?
Every single one of our recommended casinos is compatible with mobile phones and tablets of all kinds. This includes iOS (iPhone/iPad) and Android (Samsung, Huawei, LG, etc) devices. Some of these casinos have apps for download, but they’ll all allow you to enjoy instant play from your browser.
Q. Do Paysafecard casinos accept players from the USA?
You won’t be able to deposit using Paysafecard from the United States. That would put Paysafecard in violation of the UIGEA regulations. However, there are lots of Bitcoin casinos which do accept US players, so check some of those out. Paysafecard can be used by players from all over the UK and Europe.