Wazdan is a fast-growing online casino gaming company with a portfolio of 140+ slot games and a selection of digital table and card games. Based in Malta, the Wazdan brand launched in 2015 and has grown from strength to strength since with a presence at top online casinos such as VideoSlots.com, SlotsMillion, LVbet, ad many others.
A Quick History of Wazdan
The brand Wazdan began life in 2015, but its roots go back to 2010 when it was known as Server Based Solutions. It originally developed flash games, but in 2015, it began developing HTML5 games. Just a few short years later, Wazdan was named Startup of the Year at the iGaming Excellence Awards. It also won ‘Online Casino Innovator of the Year’ at the Central and Eastern Europe Gaming Conference in 2018. It has also won several other awards, including ‘Hot Product’ for its 9 Lions game at G2E Asia in 2018.
Wazdan’s Gaming Licences
Wazdan has valid gaming licences from multiple reputable iGaming regulators. These include:
- The U.K.
- New Jersey
- West Virginia
Since we only recommend honest online casinos and gaming companies, we were glad to see Wazdan with so many valid licences from respected regulators.
What Makes Wazdan’s Games Unique?
iGaming is a crowded industry with several huge companies grabbing much of the attention. However, Wazdan has found ways to stand out. Players of its games can look forward to the following unique features.
Volatility Levels™ – This feature is a Wazdan trademark. Many of the slot games allow players to determine volatility levels before each spin. This gives players some say in whether they’re more likely to get small but frequent payouts or less frequent larger ones.
Ultra-Fast Mode – Slot players with a need for speed will love this feature. They can speed the game levels up to keep things moving at a rapid pace. Reels spin much more quickly with this mode enabled.
Big Screen Mode – Wazdan rolled this feature out in 2019 at ICE London. Players can make the reels larger so that they fill the entire screen, pushing other elements like side animations out of view.
Ultra-Lite Mode – There’s nothing more frustrating than trying to play slots with a slow internet connection. Wazdan has made life easier with Ultra Lite mode. Not only does it speed up load time, but it might save you paying for lots of data, too.
Hold the Jackpot – This bonus feature is now live across more than a few of Wzdan’s slot games. It works differently for each game, but the objective is the same; collecting symbols on the screen to win extra prizes. For example, in Unicorn Reels, the first game to implement the Hold the Jackpot feature, players collect unicorn symbols and progress up a ladder, unlocking cash payouts and jackpots as they go. Each Hold the Jackpot round begins with three respins, and the counter is reset every time a symbol is collected.
“Our Hold the Jackpot products have been hugely well-received, and we’re delighted to add more of them to our roadmap, as they provide the unmistakable flavour that many players seek.” – Andrzej Hyla, CCO at Wazdan
The Top Wazdan Slot Machines
Whenever we review a casino game provider, we always like to finish up with a roundup of five of its top games. If you’re thinking of playing at a Wazdan casino or are interested in adding Wazdan games to your casino site, make sure you check out the following for a glimpse at what Wazdan has to offer.
(1) Sun of Fortune – This is an Asian-themed slot with the Hold the Jackpot feature. It’s played on a 4×4 grid with up to 16 winning symbols on any given spin. Landing three to five winning symbols automatically triggers a respin, which just might trigger the Hold the Jackpot bonus round. The max win is 1450x.
(2) Power of Gods™: Medusa – Themed on the mythical goddess Medusa, this slot is part of the Power of Gods series, which is a Wazdan trademark. It allows you to choose your own volatility, is played on a 5×3 grid with 10 paylines, and has a respins feature in which symbols can remain sticky for up to nine respins in all. This slot has several special symbols such as Medusa accumulators, mystery symbols, and jackpot symbols. It offers payouts of up to 2,500x.
(3) Fortune Reels – Another Asian-inspired slot game by Wazdan, this one also uses the Hold the Jackpot feature. It is played on a 6×6 grid with cascading reels. It also has expanding wilds, streak respins, and players can choose their own volatility level. Fortune Reels can pay up to 2,100x.
(4) Sizzling 777 Deluxe – This slot takes players back to the old school. It has a theme based on fruit machines and is an updated version of the hugely popular Sizzling 777s slot. It has five reels and 20 paylines, and scatter pays. Sizzling 777 Deluxe can pay up to 305x. This is Wazdan’s best choice for those who like simple slots like they used to be but updated for the modern world.
(5) Jelly Reels – Players with a sweet tooth will eat this game up. It has a candy theme and is played on an 8×8 grid with 16,777,216 ways to win. Features include cascading wins, 3×3 mega symbols, and the Hold the Jackpot feature. Jelly Reels can pay up to 2,500x.
We’ll regularly update you about new Wazdan slots and other games as they’re released. Make sure to check back regularly for updates. Ready to try Wazdan slots? Play them at some of the best slot sites online.