Welcome to our BravoBet Review. Bravo, also known as BravoBet and BetBravo, is a premium Ethiopian betting service that operates retail betting shops and online.
Our comprehensive review will primarily focus on the Bravo betting online service. This is a relatively new platform, so we are excited to find out what bettors in Ethiopia can expect from this service.
Pros & Cons
- Easy to use betting platform
- Mobile version of site available
- Pre-match and live betting
- Doesn't offer casino games
- No promotions advertised
Sports You Can Bet On
Betting Products & Features
BravoBet offers a comprehensive selection of sports, which provides customers with thousands of unique betting opportunities every week. Although there is no horse racing or greyhounds, it’s good to see less mainstream sports, such as bandy, handball and futsal all available, in addition to those listed above.
Soccer Betting at Bravo Ethiopia
As soccer is wildly popular in Ethiopia, it’s no surprise that this is the dominant sport for betting. At BravoBet, you can wager on the Champions League, Europa League, England Premier League, La Liga, and many others. In fact, there are 40+ countries listed, with a combined total of more than 100 domestic league and cup competitions for you to choose from.
This bookmaker gives punters a wide variety of betting markets to pick from. Many soccer matches have 50+ markets, these include:
- Main Markets: 1X2 (Match Result), BTTS, double chance, correct score, draw no bet, and BTTS in both halves, among others.
- Goals: O/U total goals, O/U team goals, first/last team to score, home/away team goals, goal range, odd or even (number of goals).
- Halves: 1st/2nd half win market, 1st/2nd half exact goals, 1st/2nd half BTTS, 1st/2nd half draw no bet, 1st/2nd half handicap etc.
- Corners: Corner matchbet, first corner, last corner, corners handicap, total number of corners for home/away team, highest scoring half, both halves over 1.5, and more.
- Combos: 1X2 and BTTS, total and BTTS, 1X2 and total, winning margins, etc.
Other sports at Bravo
Away from soccer, there’s a strong selection of other betting opportunities waiting for you at BetBravo.
If you have a passion for tennis, there are matches and markets for ITF, ATP, WTA, and all the grand slam tournaments. Basketball is particularly impressive; Bravo betting offers action from the NBA, Germany, France, Spain, Lithuania, South Korea, and many other countries.
It doesn’t stop there either. You have a plethora of ice hockey bets available, as well as cricket, rugby, and NFL American football. Essentially, this sportsbook caters to all punters wanting to wager on the biggest international sporting events.
Start Betting at betbravo.et
BravoBet Live Games
Bravo brings the thrill of live betting to Ethiopia for both desktop and mobile customers. Once again, the main focus is soccer betting, but there’s also tennis, table tennis, and a few others.
You can preview the 5-day schedule for live events from which you’ll see that there are hundreds of in-play matches each week. Furthermore, Bravo provides a competitive selection of markets for all of its live matches; so bettors have lots to choose from.
These are the payment options available to deposit and withdraw money from your Bravo betting online account.
Branch (Bravo betting shop)
One of the easiest methods of depositing and withdrawing is to head into your local Bravo betting shop.
- The minimum deposit amount is ETB 10 per transaction. There is no maximum deposit limit.
- For withdrawals, the minimum is also ETB 10 per transaction.
To make a withdrawal, you must log in to your online Bravo account and make a request. You'll then receive a unique 4-digit code which you take to the shop for them to process your request - and give you your winnings.
Mobile - HelloCash Lion
If you don't want to go to the shop, you can also deposit and withdraw directly from your mobile using HelloCash.
- The minimum deposit amount is ETB 50 per transaction. There is no maximum deposit limit.
- For withdrawals, the minimum is also ETB 1 (one) per transaction, but the maximum is 10.000 ETB per 24 hours.
Below is the contact information for this operator.
On a more disappointing note, we couldn’t find any promotions listed on the website while conducting this Bravo betting review.
However, this is a new site online, so let’s give it some time. We will update this page accordingly, so please check back with us later to find the latest offers.
After finishing our Bravo review, it’s clear to see that this sportsbook is a work in progress. On a positive note, it has solid foundations. There is an abundance of sports and betting markets, and the platform is clean and extremely user-friendly.
However, the lack of bonuses and promotions is a slight drawback because we all like some extra incentive to join a particular operator. Also, there’s no cash out feature yet or any live streaming.
With that said, we don’t want to be too critical with this Bravo review. It is a new site, and we are eager to see how it develops in the months and years to come.