These high stakes roulette sites are the best online. The GamblersPro.com crew has reviewed each one, and you can check out our assessments of them below.
Each site offers a variety of digital and live dealer roulette games. They’ve been tested for fairness, and all of them accept roulette bets worth thousands of dollars per spin. If you’re a high stakes roulette player, these are the sites you want to play at.
- Sign-up Bonus
- Key Features
- Play Now
High Stakes Roulette Sites – How we select them?
There are thousands of roulette sites online, and lots of them offer no limits roulette. Why are these ones the best according to the GamblersPro.com team of reviewers? These high limits roulette sites all meet our ‘top-rated site’ standards. These standards are:
- They’re licences by legit gambling authorities like the UKGC or the MGA. You can trust them as a result.
- They offer high-quality live dealer and electronic roulette games. These are powered by top-level providers like Evolution Gaming, Extreme Live Gaming, NetEnt, Playtech, and others.
- A variety of roulette games are offered including American, European, French, Immersive, and 3D roulette.
- All games give a fair return to the player. American roulette has a typical RTP of 94.7% whereas European roulette typically returns 97.3%.
- The roulette casinos we recommend all treat players fairly – that includes fast payouts and excellent customer service.
These are our minimum requirements before a casino gets a review. To be recommended, it will have to bring something extra to the table.
High Limits Roulette Bonuses
There are a few different types of roulette bonuses, but we typically find the following offered to high stakes players:
Deposit Bonuses – When you make a deposit, you’ll get it matched by the casino. For example, you might deposit £1,000 and get £1,000 extra to play with.
Cashback Bonuses – These roulette bonuses offer you a return on everything you lose playing roulette. For example, if you lose £10,000 playing roulette at the weekend, you might get £2,5000 back on Monday in the form of a bonus.
Live Dealer Bonuses – If you haven’t tried live dealer roulette games yet, these bonuses are a great reason to do so. You’ll get a cash advance to try.
Playing No Limits Roulette – A Quick Guide
If you’re going to be betting larger amounts of money, it’s a good idea to give yourself as much of an advantage as possible. Here’s the GamblersPro.com guide to playing high stakes roulette.
- Find the Right Roulette Casino. This almost goes without saying, but you would be surprised at how many players just pick a casino because they’ve heard on it on TV or from a friend. Do your own research by reading our reviews of roulette sites. This will make the world of difference by helping you find a site that has the games you want to play and which accept the high-stakes bets you want to make.
- Slowly Increase Your Risk. Don’t jump straight in and bet £1,000 per spin. Jump around between a few tables and find out which ones are hot. Also, test the games by taking advantage of any no deposit bonuses on offer. Just because you can bet £5,000 per spin at some high-stakes roulette tables doesn’t mean you should.
- Use a High Roller Roulette Strategy. If you don’t understand the odds and probabilities of the various roulette bets you can make, you’re wasting money. Familiarize yourself with the probabilities of each outcome and place strategic bets to give yourself the best possible opportunity of winning. Assess the various potential roulette strategies and pick one which suits your risk tolerance.
High Limits Roulette – Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Do your recommended sites offer special bonuses for high rollers?
Yes, lots of them do. You can find these under the ‘promos’ tab at some of our recommended roulette sites. Alternatively, ask the customer support team what they can do for you. Since you’re going to be betting more than the average player, you deserve more than an average bonus.
Q. Are there any high stakes roulette tournaments you can recommend?
Lots of the sites we have reviewed have roulette tournaments. To win these, you’ll need to finish top of the ‘leaderboard’ in a given time frame, for example over the course of a week. Doing so will typically win you cash prizes and extra bonuses. Read our individual roulette site reviews to learn more about the tournaments each site offers.
Q. What VIP/Loyalty Rewards can I expect at these high stakes roulette casinos?
Each site has its own unique way of rewarding high stakes roulette players. Almost all of them offer loyalty points which can be exchanged for cash, whereas some of them offer extras such as gifts and invitations to real-world matches, concerts, cruises, and events. As a high roller, you want to find a casino which offers the best bang for your buck.