If you want to play real money roulette online, select one of the casinos below and claim your welcome bonus now. Live roulette dealers are waiting to host you.
- Sign-up Bonus
- Key Features
- Play Now
Why Play Real Money Roulette at These Sites?
Are these the best real money roulette sites online? We certainly think so. But why? Because they scored the highest ratings in our roulette casino reviews. While you’re free to read those, we’ll tell you here what we consider important when writing them.
Safety – This is always our number one priority. We only review safe real money sites. If there’s anything unsafe about the casino, such as a bad reputation or an unsecure connection, we just drop the casino and don’t even bother reviewing it.
Games – There are now many different types of real roulette games. Our team tests them, and we only recommend casinos with a good variety of live dealer and digital roulette games. These are always powered by top software companies like Evolution Gaming, NetEnt, and Playtech.
Bonuses – The top real money roulette sites give you welcome bonuses. You can probably see some of them on the table above. We always give casinos higher ratings if they have specific roulette bonuses and promotions. These must have fair wagering requirements and you’ll always be able to keep what you win.
Banking – You’ll be able to deposit and withdraw using a wide variety of payment methods like Visa, Mastercard, PayPal, Neteller, Skrill, Paysafecard, Neosurf, and often cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum. You’ll enjoy fast payouts with no withdrawal fees at most sites, and if there are any fees, the casino will make it absolutely clear.
Service – You can expect to be treated as an important player at our top-rated real money roulette sites. You’ll have access to professional customer support teams 24/7 through live chat and email at the very least. Some roulette casinos also offer telephone support.
How to Play Roulette for Real Money Online
If this is your first time, worry not, we’re going to guide you through the process of playing roulette for real money online. Follow these instructions step by step, and you’ll be up and running in no time.
- Select one of the real money casinos from the table on this page. Because of how we’ve set up our tables, if you can see the casino, you can be sure it accepts players from your country.
- Register a new player account and make a deposit. At some casinos, the minimum deposit will be as little as £10. Make sure to take maximum advantage of your welcome bonus, but don’t spend more than you can afford to lose.
- Select one of the real money roulette games from the casino lobby. Remember that there are lots of interesting roulette variants. You could play Lightning Roulette for a chance to win 500x multipliers, or you could just play regular American or European roulette.
- If you’re playing live roulette for real money, you’ll have to wait until a betting window opens. The dealer will let you know when to place your bets. If you’re playing a digital game, place your chips on the table whenever you’re ready.
- The dealer will then spin the wheel, or in digital games you’ll hit the “spin” button, and the game will begin. Unusually, each spin takes 20-30 seconds. After the ball has landed in a pocket on the roulette wheel, all bets are settled instantly.
It’s easy, isn’t it? Playing roulette for real money online can be a lot of fun, and there’s no hassle involved. Once you’ve gone through the process once, you’ll be fully informed on how it works. Casino games are designed to be easy to play, and roulette is no exception.
Real Money Roulette – Read This Before You Play
Before you play roulette for real money, which we assume you’ve earned through hard work and sweat, we’d like to give you a few tips to help you have a fair chance of winning. Read these before you play.
- Understand that some casino bonuses exclude real money roulette with live dealers. Where roulette does count, it likely doesn’t contribute very much towards bonus wagering requirements.
- Always play European roulette when you have a choice. European wheels only have one zero pocket, whereas American roulette wheels have two. The house edge on American roulette is doubled as a result.
- Take some time to check out our roulette strategies post. We subjected some of the most popular roulette strategies to thorough testing. We’ve posted video results for each strategy. We’re not saying any of them increase your chances of winning, but we are saying this post is well worth a read and will possibly save you a lot of money and wasted time.
Roulette for Real Money – Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What’s the best real roulette game online?
We really like Lightning Roulette by Evolution Gaming. After all the bets are placed, up to five numbers are randomly selected, and multipliers of up to 500x are applied to them. If you’re lucky, you’ll win that multiplier. In this way, a £10 bet on a lucky number could become £5k in seconds.
Q. Can I play roulette on my mobile?
Yes, you can play roulette for real money on any Android or iOS mobile phone or tablet. If you have an iPad or another tablet device, we recommend using it. The larger screen size really does make a difference to the gaming experience, especially if you play live dealer games.
Q. Can I play roulette with Bitcoin?
Yes. Many of our recommended roulette casinos accept Bitcoin. Most of the UKGC licensed ones don’t, but the ones that accept American and Australian players almost all accept Bitcoin and several other cryptos.
Greg has been an avid gambler for over 15 years. He loves slot machines and betting on football. He’s been writing on the subject for close to a decade now and knows everything there is to know about video slots, jackpots, and slot sites in general! He has been writing for GamblersPro.com for over five years now.