Is Slots Empire legit? That’s the core question we’ll be answering today. We’ll tell you everything you need to know about this offshore casino site and help you decide whether it’s safe and trustworthy.
Is Slots Empire Legit? Important Information
(1) Slots Empire launched in 2020. That’s not a long track record, but it’s long enough to figure out that this casino is not a scam. Rigged casinos typically come and go every six months or so as players begin warning others to avoid it on big gambling forums and review sites. We’d ideally like to see a casino with at least a five-year track record, but at the same time, new casinos can’t help that they’ve only been online a few years.
(2) Slots Empire does not have a gaming license. This isn’t a great sign, but it’s not an automatic disqualifier for us. Since this is an offshore casino site which serves USA players, it’s normal that it doesn’t have a license. The USA doesn’t have a federal gaming regulator to which Slots Empire could apply. That said, we’d like to see a license from Curacao, Panama, or somewhere else. While these gaming licenses aren’t the best, they’re better than not having a license at all.
(3) Slots Empire offers games from RealTime Gaming and Visionary iGaming. RTG is a well-known firm which is trusted. It has been operational since the late 90s. It used to be based out of Atlanta, Georgia, but it moved to Costa Rica when the USA passed the Unlawful Internet Gambling Enforcement Act. This leads to another question; is Slots Empire legal? The answer is complicated. It’s technically forbidden for operators to offer Americans real money casino games online, but players can’t get into trouble for playing at offshore casinos. We’d put it like this; if there’s anything to worry about legally, it’s on the operator and not for players to concern themselves with.
(4) Slots Empire offers several safe, secure payout methods. It also pays reasonably quickly. It publishes all of its payout information such as times and limits clearly on a user-friendly table and doesn’t try to hide anything in the small print. That builds trust and we like to see it. It accepts deposits via Visa, Mastercard, and cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Tether, and it also allows deposits with voucher systems Neosurf and Flexepin. It offers payouts via Visa, Mastercard, bank wire, and Bitcoin. Payouts take between one and five days depending on the banking method and Bitcoin payouts are by far the fastest. The maximum withdrawal per transaction is $2,500 for standard player accounts. Slots Empire does not charge any extra fees for payouts. Our research reveals that in most cases the casino does pay out within the time frame it says.
(5) Slots Empire has reasonable terms and conditions. If a casino isn’t legit, it will usually try to hide something in the small print so as to give itself legal cover for unfair behavior. Slots Empire has not done this. For example, the casino can’t just shut your account down or suspend it for no reason. Some rogue casinos do this to avoid paying jackpots. Likewise, the bonus terms and conditions are spelled out clearly. We find 35x wagering requirements on bonuses a little on the high side, but they’re not the highest we have ever seen, and they give players a reasonable chance to keep what they win.
(6) Slots Empire takes responsible gambling seriously. It protects player privacy, enforces requested daily, weekly, and monthly limits, and does offer a self-exclusion program for players who feel they have lost control. These are signs of a legit online casino that wants to ensure a safe and fun player experience.
Is Slots Empire Legit? Final Verdict
Based on the information laid out here and on other information we have gathered about Slots Empire, we’re happy to conclude that this is a legit casino site. Offshore casinos are always hit or miss and it can be difficult to determine if they’re legit for several years after they launch. However, we’re confident enough to say that this one is fair and safe, and we’re happy to give it our seal of approval. Is Slots Empire legit? Yes it is.