Is Red Dog Casino legit? That’s the key question we’ll be looking at today. We’ll tell you what you need to know about this casino and help you decide whether it’s safe and worth playing at.
Is Red Dog Casino Legit? Important Information
(1) Red Dog Casino launched in 2020. That’s not a super long track record, but it’s long enough to figure out that this casino is not rogue. Scam casinos typically come and go every six months to a year as players begin figuring out what they’re up to. We’d ideally like to see a casino with at least a five-year track record, but at the same time, new casinos can’t help that they’ve only been online less than that.
(2) Red Dog Casino does not have a gaming license. This isn’t a great sign, but it’s not a deal breaker for us. Since this is an offshore casino site which serves USA players, it’s normal that it doesn’t have a license. The USA doesn’t have a federal gaming regulator to which Red Dog Casino could apply. That said, we’d like to see a license from Curacao, Costa Rica, or somewhere else. They’re better than not having a license at all.
(3) Red Dog Casino offers games from RealTime Gaming and Visionary iGaming. RTG is a well-known firm which is trusted. It has been operational since the late 90s. It used to be based out of Atlanta, Georgia, but it moved to Costa Rica when the USA passed the UIGEA. This leads to another question; is Red Dog Casino legal? The answer is that it falls into a gray area. It’s forbidden for gambling operators to offer Americans real money casino games online, but players can’t get into trouble in most states. We’d summarize it like this; if there’s anything to worry about legally, it’s on the operator. Players can sleep soundly.
(4) Red Dog Casino offers several secure payout methods. It also pays reasonably quickly. It publishes all of its payout information such as times and limits clearly on a user-friendly table and doesn’t try to hide anything in the small print. It accepts deposits via Visa, Mastercard, and cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Tether, and it also allows deposits with voucher systems Neosurf and Flexepin. It offers payouts via Visa, Mastercard, bank wire, and Bitcoin. Payouts take between one and five days depending on the banking method. BTC payouts are by far the fastest. The maximum withdrawal per transaction is $2,500 for standard player accounts. Red Dog Casino does not charge any extra fees for deposits or payouts.
(5) Red Dog Casino has fair terms and conditions. If a casino isn’t legit, it will usually try to hide something in the small print so as to give itself legal cover for unfair behavior. Red Dog can’t just shit your account down or suspend it for no reason. Likewise, the bonus terms and conditions are spelled out in black and white. We find 35x wagering requirements on bonuses a little on the high side, but they’re reasonable.
(6) Red Dog Casino takes responsible gambling seriously. It protects player privacy, enforces requested daily, weekly, and monthly limits, and does offer a self-exclusion program for players who feel they have lost control. These are signs of a legit online casino that wants to ensure a safe and fun player experience.
Is Red Dog Casino Legit? Final Verdict
We’re satisfied that this is a legit casino. Offshore casinos are always hit or miss and it can be difficult to determine if they’re legit for several years after they launch. However, we’re happy to say that this one is fair and safe, and we’ll give it the green light. Is Red Dog Casino legit? We determine that it is.