Is El Royale Casino legit? That’s the central question we’ll be covering today. We’ll tell you what you need to know about this casino and help you decide whether it’s legit and fair.
Is El Royale Casino Legit? Important Information
(1) El Royale Casino launched in 2020. That’s not a massively long track record, but it’s enough to conclude that this casino is not a scam. Unfair casinos typically come and go every six months to a year as players begin figuring their game out. We’d like to see at least a five-year track record, but at the same time, new casinos can’t help that they’ve only been online for only a year or two. They need time to earn their reputation.
(2) El Royale Casino does not have an iGaming license from a trusted regulator. This isn’t a fantastic sign, but it’s not a deal breaker for us. Since this is an offshore casino site which serves American players, it’s fairly usual that it doesn’t have a license. The USA doesn’t have a national gaming regulator to which El Royale Casino could apply for approval. However, we’d ideally like to see a license from Curacao, Costa Rica, or somewhere else offshore.
(3) El Royale Casino offers games from RealTime Gaming. RTG is a trusted firm with a long track record. It has been operational since the late 90s when the original boom in internet gambling happened. It used to be based out of Atlanta, Georgia, but it moved to Costa Rica when the USA passed the UIGEA regulations. This leads to another important question; is El Royale Casino legal? The answer is that it’s legal for players to enjoy it, but it’s not strictly legal for El Royale to offer Americans the chance to play real money games. This isn’t something players need to concern themselves with.
(4) El Royale Casino offers several secure payout methods. It also pays winnings fast. It publishes all of its payout information such as times and limits clearly on an easy to understand table and doesn’t try to hide anything in the terms and conditions. It accepts deposits via Visa, Mastercard, and cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Tether, and it also allows deposits with voucher systems Neosurf and Flexepin. It offers payouts via Visa, Mastercard, bank wire, and Bitcoin. Payouts take between one and five days depending on the banking method. Bitcoin payouts are by far the fastest and you’ll usually get them within 24 hours. The maximum withdrawal per transaction is $2,500 until you start climbing up the VIP ladder. El Royale Casino does not charge any extra fees, although bank wires do have fees of $50 or more.
(5) El Royale Casino has fair terms and conditions. If a casino isn’t legit, it will usually try to hide something in the small print so as to give itself legal cover for unfair behavior. El Royale can’t just close your account down or suspend it randomly. This is a trick some unfair casinos use to avoid making large payouts. Likewise, the bonus terms and conditions are spelled out in easy to understand language. Most bonuses have 35x wagering requirements which are fair enough, although they could be lower.
(6) El Royale Casino takes responsible gambling seriously. It protects player privacy, enforces requested limits, and offers a self-exclusion program for players who need a break. These are signs of a responsible casino that wants to ensure a safe player experience.
Is El Royale Casino Legit? Final Verdict
We’re satisfied that El Royale is legitimate. Offshore casinos can be more difficult to figure out, but based on our research, we’re confident that this one is all good. We’ll go ahead and recommend this casino. Is El Royale Casino legit? It is.