For many, January is a month of dark nights, bitterly cold mornings, and the dread of the credit card statement dropping on the doormat at the end of the month.
However, one Chips.gg Casino player has washed away those New Year blues with a corking $12K Mental slot payout.
It’s worth noting that this was some serious player (in my opinion) because the bet amount was $140, which is far more than the average player (myself included) would wager on a single slot spin.
🤯 What a mental way to start your week off!
$140.00 ➡️ $11,923.99
— Chips.gg (@chipsgg) January 15, 2024
Mental – the Insane Slot with Crazy Wins
Software providers are always pushing the boundaries, searching for the next big theme and mega hit.
Glance through our Mental slot review, and you’ll see that this slot isn’t for everyone. The game has a dark and gruesome flavor that’s expertly captured from its setting in a dated mental asylum combined with a Hannibal Lecter-styled character and, of course, an abundance of dead patients.
Putting the theme to one side, you’ll find out that this game is stacked with innovative features and bonus rounds, making it a desirable addition to all the best online slot game casinos.
If the possible max win of 66,666x your bet isn’t enough to get your heart racing, here’s a rundown of Mental’s top features to help:
- Fire Frames: on each spin, 1 to 13 slot positions have a ring of fire around them. The symbols that land inside a Fire Frame split into two.
- Enhancer Cells: These can transform into wilds, patient symbols, xWays, xSplit, or xNudge wilds.
- Dead Patient Feature: When two Dead Patient symbols land, one reveals a premium patient symbol while the other transforms to a multiplier that’s worth up to 9,999x.
- Autopsy Free Spins: Players initially receive eight free spins with all fire frames locked throughout.
Lobotomy Free Spins: Here, you get 9 free games with sticky spider symbols. These change to Mental Transformations on each spin.
- Mental Free Spins: This is the premier free spins round. Both spider symbols are sticky and they produce Mental Transformations on each spin.
To fully understand Mental and all of its features, I advise trying the game in demo mode before playing with real money. Furthermore, the game is extremely volatile, so you need to be cautious with your bankroll; otherwise, it will disappear in double-quick time.
Other NoLimit Slots
If you like Mental’s dark theme, we recommend playing another NoLimit City creation – Tombstone RIP. This slot is insanely volatile due to its 300,000x max win. Also, in this genre, Serial is worth checking out, too.
Other great titles from this provider include:
- Ugliest Catch
- Folsom Prison
- Devil’s Crossroad
- Land of the Free
Greg has been an avid gambler for over 15 years. He loves slot machines and betting on football. He’s been writing on the subject for close to a decade now and knows everything there is to know about video slots, jackpots, and slot sites in general! He has been writing for GamblersPro.com for over five years now.