Looking for Canadian online casinos you can trust? Check out our list of approved sites in the table below.The GamblersPro crew has vetted each and every site on the list. That means you can be sure you won’t get ripped off and robbed at these sites. To learn more about how we review each site, keep reading. Otherwise, check out the Canadian online casino reviews. You could also go straight to the sites and check them out for yourself.
How Do You Know Which Canadian Online Casinos Are Best?
Some of the factors we consider when sizing Canadian casinos up for a potential recommendation include:
- The operating licences it has. Canada doesn’t have its own iGaming authority, but many sites with UK, Gibraltar, Alderney, and Malta licences accept Canadian players. We rate these licences highly. If a Canadian online casino has one, we’ll consider it legit, safe, and fair.
- The gaming software companies the casino works with. The sites we recommend offer video slots, blackjack, roulette, baccarat, video poker, and the other games most players enjoy. However, that’s only one side of the story. We also pay attention to which software companies power the games. Respected firms like NetEnt, IGT, and Playtech will offer the majority of the games.
- Game payouts should be published and verified by a third-party like eCogra. This tells us the casino isn’t doing anything cloak and dagger, and it shows us the operator is confident enough to let trusted regulators verify its claims. Ever heard the expression ‘Innocent men have nothing to hide?’ That goes for Canadian online casinos, too.
- The casinos we recommend are all mobile-friendly. While some offer apps, they all offer instant play straight from your browser. No downloads will be required, although they will be optional at some sites. They’ll be compatible with all iOS, Android, Blackberry, and Windows phones and tablets.
- Deposits and withdrawals are fast, and no extra fees will be charged. Top Canadian online casinos allow you to get your money by Credit card, Debit card, PayPal, Neteller, Skrill, and Paysafecard. If withdrawal fees are charged, we deduct points from the casino. We’ll let you know about applicable fees in our review so you won’t be taken by surprise.
- We read the small print surrounding bonuses and make sure the offers are fair.
The above checklist outlines the most important things we consider when selecting the best real money Canadian online casinos to recommend. We do consider some other factors, too, and you can learn more about those by reading our casino reviews.
- Sign-up Bonus
- Key Features
- Play Now
Is It Legal To Play at Canadian Online Casinos?
There are no clear laws stating otherwise, so the best way to answer this is to say it’s a grey area. Let’s put it like this – nobody is going to arrest you for playing at Canadian online casinos, there are no laws on the books to say it’s illegal to gamble online, and most top casino sites accept Canadian players without reservation.
Canada’s government has taken a hands-off approach to online gambling, and that includes casino gaming. It’s safe to gamble online in Canada, and you won’t be getting a visit from law enforcement for doing so.
Can I Play at Canadian Online Casinos With Bitcoin and Other Cryptocurrencies?
Cryptocurrencies are becoming an increasingly important factor when it comes to gambling online. Players enjoy the faster, cheaper transactions and the privacy cryptos like Bitcoin offer.
As a result, there are lots of Canadian online casinos which accept Bitcoin. Some also accept Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, Dash, Monero, XRP, and Ethereum.
We would say that you should double down on your research when playing at crypto-friendly sites. Never play at sites licensed in places like Puerto Rico, Curacao, and other jurisdictions with lax regulations. You wouldn’t be the first player to lose your Bitcoins to a scam casino site. We don’t want that to happen to you!
I’m a Canadian Traveling Abroad. Can I Use Other Currencies to Make Deposits at These Sites?
Each site has its own list of accepted territories and currencies. Of course, since these sites are Canadian online casinos, they’ll accept CAD. However, many of them also accept USD, EUR, AUD, NZD, ZAR, SEK, NOK, and other currencies.
If you’re traveling or living abroad, there’s no need to get hit with the exchange fees. Our reviews list the exact currencies each site accepts.
Which Mobile Devices Can I Use to Access Your Approved Sites?
Since you can play on the flash casinos straight from your browser, you can access these Canadian online casinos on almost every sort of mobile phone or tablet.
Whether you’re using an Android device such as a Samsung, Huawei, LG, or Lenovo, or an iOS device such as an iPhone or iPad, our recommended sites will accept you.
If you’re using less popular mobile devices such as Blackberry or Windows phones, don’t worry, you’ll still be able to play. You might have some trouble finding compatible Canadian casino apps, though. However, you can log in and play directly from Chrome, Firefox, or whatever browser you’re using.
Do Any of These Recommended Sites Offer Sports Betting or Other Services?
Some of them are pure Canadian online casinos, while some of them are multi-purpose gambling sites. The multi-purpose sites offer a mix of sports betting, bingo, lotto, poker, and casino games. The casinos simply offer card games, table games, slots, dice games, etc.
You’ll have to read the reviews to find out exactly what each site has to offer.