If you’re looking to play mobile blackjack but don’t know where to start, check out our list of approved sites below.
We’ve got some of the best bonuses and have reviewed each site in detail, so you don’t have to worry about getting scammed or ripped off.
There’s a lot more to finding the best mobile blackjack site than you might first think. The Gamblerspro.com team has done most of the hard work by reviewing the sites for you, but we’ve also explained how we find and assess them below.
If you educate yourself by reading this, you’ll know more about how to find excellent mobile blackjack games for yourself in the future.
Finding Safe & Legit Mobile Blackjack Casinos
When we put our name on the line to recommend a mobile blackjack site, we don’t take any risks. We only want to introduce our readers to sites we would play at ourselves. We make sure to filter out the scammy or not so great casinos by using a standard checklist.
All of the mobile casinos for blackjack you see above meet these standards:
- They have UK, Malta, Gibraltar, or Alderney iGaming licences. These are credible jurisdictions, and their licences are highly respected.
- They clear and process payments quickly when you win. All withdrawals are cleared by the cashier within 24 hours. Fast withdrawals by Visa and Mastercard credit and debit cards, PayPal, Neteller, Skrill, Paysafecard, Zimpler, Boku, Pay By Mobile, and other payment methods score extra points from us.
- They have low withdrawal fees or no fees at all. Withdrawal fees of any kind incur a penalty in our ranking system.
- The offer the best blackjack games which work perfectly with all Android and iOS devices. The more blackjack variants such as 21+3, Lucky Lucky, American, European, and other variants which are offered, the more points the casino scores.
- They also offer live mobile blackjack games. Live dealers from Evolution Gaming and Extreme Live Gaming, among others, are ready to entertain you.
- There are helpful customer service agents on hand 24/7 to help you if you need them. Live chat and e-mail are great, but telephone lines and callbacks get extra points from us.
Now you understand that if you play mobile blackjack for real money at the casinos we recommend, you’ll be playing only at top-rated sites.
Download Or Instant Play?
All players have their own opinions on whether or not to download or play straight on a browser through a flash site.
We’ve weighed up what we feel are the main pros and cons here:
Why You Should Download An App
- Apps are convenient. You’ll have the games right on your device. You won’t have to log into the casino every time you want to play.
- The best blackjack apps for Android phones and iOS devices have just as many games as flash casinos. This isn’t true for all apps, but it is for the best ones.
- Some casinos offer you extra bonuses to download. Say you come across a great app, but aren’t sure about downloading. Would a free £10 no deposit bonus swing it? Probably, and so it’s easy to understand why casinos do this.
Why You Should Stick With Instant Play
- Apps can chew up memory and space on your device. Even the best blackjack apps for iPhones can be large and need a lot of RAM. If you’re using an older device, this could be a problem.
- Some apps have a limited selection of games as compared to accessing the site directly. This isn’t true with the very best apps, but it is true for many. There are many more variants on the flash sites in 99% of cases.
- Downloading apps comes with the added risk of viruses and malware. This won’t happen if you download from iTunes or one of the best casinos offering blackjack mobile games directly, but it’s still a risk which needs to be mentioned.
Can I Play At These Sites On Any Mobile Device?
When we review sites which offer blackjack for mobile, we want them to work for every device, or at least as many as possible. For example, you could be using an Apple device such as an iPad or iPhone, or another tablet or Samsung, Huawei, LG, Nokia, Blackberry, and other phones and tablets.
We also prefer casinos which offer no download/instant play options as well as blackjack applications. Each player has a different opinion about whether or not to download, so we try to recommend sites which respect both options.
Can I Use Cryptocurrencies To Play At These Sites?
Some of our approved mobile blackjack sites accept Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Litecoin, XRP, Dash, Monero, and others.
Not all of the sites you see listed above accept cryptos, though. You can find out which ones do by reading the reviews.
Can I Play Live Blackjack On My Cell Phone Or Tablet?
All of our recommended sites offer live blackjack games for smartphones and tablets. This includes blackjack, baccarat, roulette, and others.
We would say that you should play on a mobile device with a larger screen. Playing live blackjack phone games with a tiny screen could ruin the live experience.
Can I Play For Free Without Risking My Own Cash?
There are lots of free blackjack apps, but almost none of them allow you to win real money. It’s up to you to decide what your goals are. If you just want to practice, these could be fine, but if you want to win money, you’ll need a real money app.