Are you looking for a live blackjack casino you can trust? We’ve got a list of them for you here. Check out the top sites on the table below.
It’s a lot of fun to play blackjack with live dealers, but you need to make absolutely sure you select a world-class live casino. Making the wrong decision could ruin your gaming experience, and even worse, could mean getting scammed or ripped off.
Check out the best live dealer casinos on the table, and learn more below.
What is Live Blackjack?
Live dealer blackjack is an online experience which connects you by video to a real-world casino or studio where you can play blackjack against real dealers.
This makes the experience much more lifelike and has a host of other benefits. You’ll need a fast internet connection and a decent-sized screen to maximize the experience.
Assuming those two things are in place, let’s look at the pros and cons of live blackjack games.
The Pros of Live Casino Blackjack
- It’s much closer to the real thing than digital blackjack games.
- Live versions are much more social than digital blackjack. Most dealers are happy to chat.
- Live games eliminate concerns about fixed algorithms and rigged blackjack games.
- The live games market is tied up by three or four top-tier game providers. You have much less chance of encountering fixed games which will cheat you.
- Playing cards with a beautiful live dealer is always better than playing against computer code.
- Many casinos offer an extra live blackjack bonus even if you’ve already used the standard welcome bonus.
The Cons of Live Blackjack Online
- Buy-ins are typically higher than digital games. You’ll rarely be able to play for less than £0.50 per hand.
- You can’t play live blackjack online for free. There is no ‘demo mode’ in most live games.
- If you’re playing on a mobile phone, the experience can be diminished by the smaller screen size.
- Live dealer blackjack variations are limited. Sites don’t typically offer variants such as 21+3, Suit ‘Em Up, or Perfect Pairs.
The Best Live Blackjack Sites – How Our Team Selects Them
You may have questions about why we picked the sites listed on the table above. Since there are hundreds of live dealer sites, there must be a reason why we picked these, right?
That’s true, and below you’ll find the standards all of the casinos we review must meet before we put our necks on the line to recommend them.
- All sites have valid licences from the UKGC, MGA, or another respected iGaming authority.
- The live 21 websites listed here all have fair games with verified payouts.
- They all have fast withdrawals and easy cashout processes. We want you to get your money the same day you request it.
- They offer 24/7 customer support via live chat and e-mail. If they have a telephone helpline, that’ll earn extra points.
- They accept a wide range of payment methods such as Visa, Mastercard, PayPal, Neteller, Skrill, Paysafecard, Zimpler, etc.
Questions About Live Dealer Blackjack?
Q. Is live blackjack rigged?
That’s not to say there aren’t rigged live games online. There are, but you won’t find them at the top casinos, and those are the only sites we will ever guide you towards.
Q. What are live blackjack tournaments?
These are elimination games with multiple rounds, which work just like a football tournament. You’ll play against the house, and if you’re in the top band of players with winning hands, you’ll proceed through to the next round, and so on.
Eventually, as is the case in all tournaments, one player will be crowned king.
Q. Can I play with cryptocurrencies?
Some of the sites you’ll see reviewed on Gamblerspro.com do accept Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, Dash, Monero, XRP, and some other cryptocurrencies.
However, not many of the ‘big-brand’ casinos accept cryptos yet. We advise extra caution and taking the time to read our reviews before playing live 21 at crypto casinos.
Q. Can I play live blackjack for high stakes?
Many of our casinos accept bets in excess of £1,000 per hand. If you’re looking for no limits blackjack, that should do the trick.
On the other hand, you don’t have to bet this big. You can bet from as little as £0.50 if you want to play penny blackjack.
Q. Do these sites accept players from the USA?
Some of them are US-friendly, while others aren’t. You can find out by reading the reviews.
We aim to provide a range of casinos to serve players from the UK, Ireland, Canada, Australia, USA, New Zealand, South Africa, Europe, and beyond. If you take a little time and dig around, you’ll find a site which serves you.
As a result, you’ll be able to use GBP, EUR, USD, AUD, CAD, ZAR, SEK, NOK, CHF, and some other currencies at the sites you see recommended here.
Q. Are there any live blackjack apps? Can I play on my mobile?
All of our approved sites are mobile-friendly. Some have apps, whereas others offer instant play on their flash sites.
Whether you’re using an iOS/Apple device such as an iPhone or iPad, or an Android device such as a Huawei, Samsung, LG, or Lenovo device, you’ll find something that works for you.
Even Windows and Blackberry mobile users will be able to play at our recommended live blackjack casinos.
Q. Can dealers and other players see me at the live blackjack tables?
No, nobody can see you. You can see the dealer and the names and avatars of other players, but there’s no connection to your webcam. Playing is totally private.