When it comes to online sports betting, there are few names bigger than bet365. Founded in 2000 in Stoke on Trent, this sports betting giant now has over 35 million customers worldwide. In this bet365 sports review, we're going to look at bet365 in an impartial way. Is it really as great as people say? Why do so many people bet at bet365? How does its online sportsbook compare to William Hill, Ladbrokes, and the other big-name competitors? Those are the questions we are going to answer today.
Pros & Cons
Sports You Can Bet On
Betting Products & Features
There’s a reason why bet365 has become the leading online sportsbook – its offering of betting products is unrivalled.
(1) There are so many bet365 betting markets it would be impossible to list them here. Let’s just put it like this – if you can bet on it, bet365 enables you to do so. bet 365 has hundreds of live betting markets, and you can bet on every mainstream sports imaginable as well as some niche ones. You can make in-play bets on football, tennis, baseball, basketball, cricket, snooker, eSports, and many other sports.
(2) You can also make use of bet 265 live streaming if you have a funded account. You’ll be able to keep an eye on all the action and watch your bets come in by using this.
(3) The bet365 app allows you to place bets easily from your Android/iOS mobile phones and tablets without the extra steps required to log into your account. This also enables one-tap betting so you can place faster bets as opportunities arise.
Here are the bet365 payment methods. Remember that the deposit and withdrawal methods available will depend on where you log in from:
The bet365 customer support team can be reached 24 hours a day, 7 days per week. Here’s how to get in touch:
(1) Live Chat – We always use this as our default option. You’ll get most problems resolved within minutes. This service is available directly from the site.
(2) Telephone – The bet 365 telephone number is +800 12 365 365 (UK) or +44 1782 684 757 from abroad.
(3) E-Mail – There’s a contact form on the website. Navigate to the help section and click the ‘send e-mail’ link to make use of this option.
The best way to get in touch is definitely live chat, but the telephone helpline is handy, too. If you choose to send an email, expect to wait at least 12 hours for a reply.
Apart from the bet 365 bonus bet credits you will receive as a new customer, there are ongoing bonuses and promotions for regular bettors. These include:
(1) bet365 Football Bonuses – Bonus bets, early payouts, and special promotions around big football events are par for the course at bet365.
(2) bet365 Horse Racing Bonuses – There are endless horse racing bonuses including no-risk bets, bets odds guaranteed, and more.
(3) bet365 Free Bets – These can apply to any/all sports. bet365 will throw them out once in a while for loyal players. Make sure to always check the terms and conditions which come with them.
This is just a small sample of what bet 365 has to offer. We’d also suggest making use of our special bet 365 bonus code if you’re a new player.