Check out this list of Skrill casinos below. The Gamblerspro.com crew has searched the web, reviewed these online casinos, and certified them safe and fair.
At this point, you can do one of two things – choose a Skrill casino site from the site below and start playing, or read on to learn all about the pros and cons of Skrill as a casino payment method, why we picked these sites as our recommended ones, and more.
What are the advantages and disadvantages of using Skrill? Which Skrill casinos are the best? Can you use them from within the US or Australia? We’ll cover all that and more here.
- Sign-up Bonus
- Key Features
- Play Now
Why Are These the Best Skrill Casinos?
If you’re a regular reader on Gamblerspro.com, you will probably already be familiar with our review criteria. As you can see, we’ve given all of the sites above a high rating. But how does the team review sites objectively, and how do some sites make the list whereas others don’t make it? We look for the following:
- They’re legitimate and fair. You’ll find that these casinos have licences from respected authorities like the UK Gambling Commission or the Malta Gaming Authority. Oftentimes, the games will be verified fair by eCogra and other third-party game testing organizations.
- All of these Skrill casinos have great bonuses for new players. As you can see, there are free spins, no deposit bonuses, welcome bonuses, and more. We’ve checked the small print and they’re legit.
- They all pay winnings quickly. One of the best things about casinos which accept Skrill is that you can get your money within hours after you request it. You’ll get cheap, fast withdrawals every time.
- We talk to the customer service agents at the sites we review and give them a few problems to solve. We recommend gambling sites with helpful support teams who are available 24/7. You will be able to reach someone via live chat, email, and telephone.
- These top Skrill casinos have lots of phenomenal games. You’ll be able to play slots, blackjack, roulette, video poker, and others. These will be powered by NetEnt, Playtech, Microgaming, and others.
- On the same point about games, most of these casinos have live games. These will be powered by top live games companies like Evolution Gaming, Extreme Live Gaming, Ezugi, and others.
What’s Great About Skrill Casinos?
There are a number of undeniable benefits of Skrill casinos. There are also some disadvantages. We’ll take a look at both here. Let’s start with the advantages.
- Lots of top online casinos accept Skrill. Some of the biggest casino brands on the web accept this payment method. It’s widely accepted and is a 100% legit payment method.
- Skrill allows for instant deposits and withdrawals. Fast payments are one of the top priorities for casino players, so Skrill casinos solve this major problem.
- Skrill has a cracking VIP program. If you’re a high-stakes player, lots of rewards are available including lower fees, multiple currency accounts, lower FX fees, and more.
- Skrill does support Bitcoin and some other cryptocurrencies like XRP. It charges a 1% fee for depositing via crypto.
What’s Not So Great About Skrill Casinos?
There are some downsides to playing at Skrill casinos. Think about these things before using it:
- Many casinos don’t give welcome bonuses for those who use Skrill. This also applies to Neteller casinos.
- Skrill charges 1.45% for moving money to your online casino account. That could be a lot if you’re betting with large amounts.
- Some people have complained that Skrill has frozen their accounts for random reasons. Make sure you verify your account to avoid any unnecessary inconveniences.
How to Use Skrill Casinos
Getting started with Skrill is simple. If you’ve never used it before, this section will explain it to you. Follow this step-by-step guide to using Skrill casinos.
- Sign up at one of the casinos listed on this page. You can be sure these are safe, fair gambling sites.
- Visit Skrill.com and create an account. This should take around five minutes, and you’ll need to give your name, email address, date of birth, etc.
- Fund your Skrill account via credit or debit card, Boku, Bitcoin, or some other method. Make sure you look at the charges associated with this. It’s around 1% for most payment methods.
- Deposit your funds to your online casino account via Skrill. The funds will land instantly. You’ll have your money in seconds.
- Play Skrill casino games. If you win a jackpot, you can withdraw to your Skrill account as easily as you deposited.
Skrill Casinos – Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Can I play at these casinos from the USA?
No, Skrill does not facilitate online casino transactions from within the USA or Australia. There are legal reasons for this. It does allow players from the UK, Ireland, Canada, New Zealand, South Africa, and most other countries. If you’re a US player, check out some of our Bitcoin casinos.
Q. Can I use Skrill from my mobile device?
Yes, you can. Skrill even has a handy mobile app for Android and iOS devices. You’ll be able to play at Skrill casinos with no download required from any device including Blackberry and Windows devices.
Q. Does Skrill charge extra fees for gambling transactions?
No, it doesn’t. However, if you declare that the transaction is for gambling purposes, your card issuer may apply an extra fee.