Gamblerspro.com has been on the hunt for the best new casinos, and we’ve come up with the list below.
Picking a new casino site is much the same as picking any other casino, but there are a few special things you need to look out for when it comes to brand new online casinos. The GamblersPro crew is here to guide you, so we’ve put our best people on the job and have put together these new casino reviews to help you make your mind up.
If you’re a new player, you might want to read the contents of this page before deciding where to play. As we said, there are some things about new casinos you just need to know which only experience can tell you.
- Sign-up Bonus
- Key Features
- Play Now
Can New Casinos Be Trusted?
New online casinos have positives and negatives to them. One of the things players worry most about is trustworthiness, and that’s understandable.
However, you need to understand that not all new casinos are run by new companies and operators. Some of them are simply new brands belonging to well-established groups which run multiple successful casino sites.
That’s one of the first things we consider when reviewing new casino sites. We take our time to find out who’s running things behind the scenes, how their other sites perform (if they have any), and whether they’re new to the industry or have been around for a while.
As a general rule of thumb, we don’t recommend sites from operators we aren’t familiar with. We’ve been in this business long enough to know who’s who and what’s what, and we approach new operators with caution. We’re willing to give everyone a chance, of course, but we’d prefer to see how a brand new casino from a new operator performs over the course of a few months before endorsing it.
The new casinos you see listed above are all run by trusted operators with at least five years of experience in the online casino industry. They’ll also only run games from recognizable names like Playtech, Microgaming, and Evolution Gaming.
However, just being run by the right people isn’t enough to make it onto our safe new casinos list. We have a set of standards we review a site against before giving you the go ahead.
How Gamblerspro.com Picks New Casinos to Recommend
If you click and read any of our casino reviews, you’ll get a feel for what we consider important. However, we’re happy to give you a quick overview here. All of our recommended new casinos meet these standards.
- They have valid gaming licences from the UKGC, MGA, Gibraltar Gambling Commissioner, or another respected iGaming authority.
- They offer top-quality casino games for every type of player. You’ll find slots, blackjack, roulette, baccarat, video poker, keno, and other games from top software providers like NetEnt and IGT. Most of them also have live casinos.
- As you can see, they all have welcome bonuses for new players. Some of them also have weekly bonuses and promotions for loyal players. We check the small print to ensure these bonuses are fair and there are no unfair tricks buried in legal jargon.
- You will be able to move your money in and out of the casino via bank transfer, PayPal, Neteller, Skrill, Boku, and some other payment methods. Some of these new casinos even accept Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.
- When you make withdrawals, you won’t pay a fortune. The sites at the top of our list charge no withdrawal fees at all.
- You will be able to get help and assistance 24/7 via live chat and email. Telephone helplines are welcomed, but not entirely necessary in this digital age.
If you’re interested in knowing how a specific new casino performs in each of the above areas, you’ll find out in our reviews. These provide more detailed information on the strengths and weaknesses of each site.
New Mobile Casinos For iPads and Phones
Some of us still remember the days before mobile phones infiltrated every area of our lives, but there’s no doubt that our handheld devices are here to stay and will play an increasingly important role in the future.
Some people’s entire lives are stored on their phones, so it’s hardly surprising to find there are endless numbers of new casino apps and instant play mobile casinos online.
All of the sites on the table on this page are mobile-friendly. That means they’ll work with iOS (iPad/iPhone) and Android (Samsung/Huawei/LG) devices.
If you’re using a Blackberry or Windows phone, you probably won’t find as many casino apps for your device, but you can still find plenty of new mobile casinos you can access directly through your browser.
Remember that casino apps are always optional. We wouldn’t recommend any site which forces you to download before you can play.
New Casino Games – Rising Stars
We’re happy to give some new site operators a try, but we approach new games operators with the same caution. Truthfully, we just prefer the safety of the big, trusted operators like NetEnt, and we think it’s wise for you to do the same.
New operators do deserve a shot, just like any new business. If they offer a superior quality of games, they’ll quickly be accepted by large casinos like Casumo, and then they won’t be new anymore.
We give brand new games operators a miss until they’ve earned a spot in the best new online casinos. Once they’re there, we’re happy to recommend them.
The Pros and Cons of New Casinos
There are lots of great reasons to play at new casinos, but there are also some disadvantages to them. They are the following:
- They offer lots of new casino bonuses.
- If you’re bored at your current casino, they can provide a much-needed change of scenery.
- Many of them implement the latest trends such as not requiring registration.
- New casinos have to try harder, so the customer support tends to be great.
- They offer new, novel games you might not find at some of the big operators.
- We’ve already brought up the issue of trustworthiness. It’s the number one downside of brand new casinos.
- They might have jackpot withdrawal limits due to their smaller bankrolls as compared to huge casino sites.
- Some of them don’t operate customer service 24/7 due to budget constraints.
Each new casino is different, and not all of the above advantages and disadvantages will apply to every single site. We suggest reading some of the casino reviews linked to in the table above to get a better understanding of a specific casino site.
New Casino Bonuses – What Can You Get Your Hands On?
One of the key strong points of new casinos is that they offer fresh welcome bonuses. If you’ve played at every casino you can think of and have already taken advantage of their welcome packages, new casinos offer another avenue for you to get more.
You’ll find many of the same bonuses you would at other casinos. Sometimes, because new casinos have to try harder to win your business, they’ll be bigger and have better terms, but not always.
The following bonuses are available at the sites we have listed above:
- New casino welcome bonuses.
- New no deposit bonuses.
- Fresh free spins bonuses.
- New casino loyalty bonuses.
- New casino cashback bonuses.
You’ll find the specific terms for each of the bonuses at our recommended casinos by hovering over the ‘TERMS’ text in the table above. What you’ll see is a snapshot of the important terms and conditions.
New Casinos In the Blockchain Era
You’ve probably heard plenty about blockchain and cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin over the past few years. These revolutionary technologies are changing things fast, although you wouldn’t know unless you follow the tech industry closely.
While it’s still in its early days, there are already new casinos being built on the blockchain. These are and will be different from any of the casinos you currently use online.
We’ll have to wait and see how things develop, but a few characteristics of new blockchain casinos are as follows:
- They are built on blockchains, meaning every single transaction is visible to everyone. Payments in and out are updated in real time.
- They accept cryptocurrencies and tokens as a form of payment. For example, you can use the FUN token at casinos built on the FunFair blockchain. Some others accept Bitcoin and Ethereum.
- They are decentralized. This means players run the casinos. Games and things like payouts are processed by the players who often receive tokens as payment for lending their computing power to the network.
- They are peer-to-peer. This means you can either bet directly against other players and you can even lend your tokens to the house to act as part of the bankroll in some cases. If you do, you’ll earn a slice of the cash generated.
These are exciting developments and could really shake up the way online gambling develops in the future. The ‘house’ might just be a computer code which takes 0.5% of everything, leading to better payouts and a more transparent, fair gaming environment for everyone.
Learn more about new casinos on the blockchain by checking out our casino dapps page.
New Casino Sites – Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Are these new casinos open to UK players?
Yes, all of our recommended casinos are open to UK players. We also try to find sites which are open to players from Canada, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, the USA, Germany, and elsewhere.
Q. Do these new casinos accept Bitcoin?
More and more new casinos are crypto-friendly. Some of our recommended sites do accept Bitcoin – you’ll find out for sure in our reviews.
Several of our Bitcoin casinos also accept Litecoin, Ethereum, Dash, ZCash, and other cryptocurrencies. Check those out if you’re interested in new crypto casinos.
Q. Do your recommended new casinos offer sports betting?
Many of them do, while others don’t. Some offer poker and bingo, too. Each site is unique. Again, you’ll find this information out in our casino reviews.