If you want to learn more about Neteller casino sites, what the pros and cons of using them are, and how Neteller compares to other casino payment methods, there’s lots of useful information below.
Neteller Casinos – The Advantages
Let’s start with the good stuff – the reasons thousands of players from around the world choose Neteller casinos every day. This popular casino payment method must be doing something right since so many casinos offer it to meet player demand. So, what’s the deal? Why is Neteller one of the most used deposit and withdrawal methods?
- Neteller is seriously convenient. You can sign up for an account and fund it in minutes. It’s only when you begin moving large amounts of money that you’ll have to verify your account by scanning your ID.
- When you play at Neteller casinos, you protect yourself from identity theft and fraud. Whereas hackers could steal your card information and make purchases if you used a credit or debit card, all they’ll see is your Neteller address. That’ll be about as much use to them as an ashtray on a motorbike.
- You can deposit to Neteller with Bitcoin. This means that you can technically use your BTC to play at casinos which don’t even accept it. Neteller will play middleman in these cases and will charge a 1% fee.
- Neteller withdrawals are extremely fast. You’ll have your money the same day, whereas if you did a bank transfer, it might take up to a week to get what you’ve won.
- Neteller is accepted at lots of online retailers, and it even has its own debit card. This means you can spend right away, and using Neteller’s card, you can even make instant cash withdrawals at ATMS.
- There are loads of Neteller casinos online. You’ll be spoiled for choice and will be able to play at some of the top casinos on the web when you use this payment method.
Neteller Casinos – The Disadvantages
As you can see, there are lots of reasons to choose Neteller gambling sites. However, there are some negatives to be aware of. We wouldn’t be upholding our commitment to honesty if we didn’t fill you in on some of the downsides of using Neteller as a casino payment method.
- Neteller fees eat away at your winnings. They’re not the highest in the payments industry, but those little 1% and 2% fees add up. Fees become particularly pronounced when you start converting between currencies and withdrawing cash at ATMs. We’d advise not doing either of these as you’ll pay a premium.
- Lots of casinos exclude Neteller deposits from welcome bonuses. This also applies to Skrill. We advise you to use another payment method to make your first deposit, then switch to Neteller later. Why do they do this? It’s got something to do with fees and fraud, but there’s no clear answer. Nonetheless, this isn’t rare and large numbers of casinos exclude Neteller deposits from their welcome offers.
- Sign-up Bonus
- Key Features
- Play Now
Neteller Casino Bonuses – Free Spins & More
When we said that Neteller deposits are excluded from lots of casino welcome offers, we didn’t mean all bonuses, period. Our research tells us that it’s just the welcome bonuses, and after that, casinos are happy to accept deposits by Neteller and are willing to reward them with free spins and bonus cash.
As you can see, the list of Neteller casinos on the table above includes bonus offers. These are the welcome bonuses, but if you read the more detailed online casino reviews, you’ll find out what other bonuses apply to regular players.
Some offer no deposit free spins, some offer reload bonuses, and some offer ongoing cash back or loyalty bonuses. Take your time to find the casino which offers the best deal for your ‘type’ of player. Once you’ve done so, simply use an alternative payment method for the welcome bonus, then switch to Neteller thereafter.
Are These Sites Compatible With iPhones and other Mobile Devices?
Yes, that’s one of the most important factors in our casino ranking system. All of these sites are compatible with iOS devices (iPhone/iPad) and Android devices (Samsung, Huawei, LG, etc).
They work on both phones and tablets. While some offer apps, they all offer no download access through their instant play flash sites. This means you can play on devices like Blackberries and Windows phones, which apps usually aren’t compatible with.
Which Currencies Can I Use at These Neteller Casinos?
You’ll be able to deposit using USD, GBP, EUR, CAD, AUD, NZD, CHF, SEK, NOK, ZAR, and some other currencies.
Each Neteller casino site has its own list of restricted territories, but we’ve tried to provide a range of options so that players from the UK, Ireland, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Europe, and South Africa will be able to find somewhere to play.
Just because one casino doesn’t accept players from your region doesn’t mean they all exclude you. Read the reviews, visit the sites, and find something which works for you.
Can I Play at These Sites From the USA?
Most Neteller casinos do not accept USA players. Since Neteller is a financial institution, it has to comply with the UIGEA regulations which made it illegal for financial firms to facilitate US online gambling transactions in 2006.
However, there are lots of casinos which do accept American players. We’d recommend checking out our Bitcoin casinos if you’re interested in playing from the United States.
Can I Trust Your Reviews? What’s In It For You?
Read around and you’ll find that we’re 100% straight and honest in our reviews. That’s our mission statement, and it’s central to everything we do. We aren’t afraid to refuse to recommend casinos we feel don’t make the cut, and we have strong standards which we use to review all of our casinos. You can find out what we consider important by reading some of the reviews themselves.
What’s in it for us? If you sign up and play at our recommended casinos, we get a commission. This will not cost you a single penny more than it would otherwise. The casino foots the bill, and you get the same treatment as every other player.
We know you’ve heard it all before, but we plan to shake this industry up by keeping it real and doing things honestly. Put us to the test and you’ll see that the Neteller casinos we recommend are honest, legit, safe, and fair.